Name of Company / Institution: Intertek Testing Services Philippines, Inc.
Address: 2307 Intertek Building Chino Roces Ave. Ext., Makati City
Company Brief Description:
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Through our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 42,000 people in more than 100 countries, the Group is re-defining the industry with our Total Quality Assurance proposition. We go beyond physical quality control to provide total peace of mind through our innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently, with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
Total Quality. Assured.
Job Title: Laboratory Analysts / Chemists (Makati and Alabang)
1. Prepares samples for laboratory tests to derive quality level using prescribed standards and specifications.
2. Prepares chemical reagents and standard solutions in accordance with prescribed test methods.
3. Conducts laboratory tests and produces accurate test results in accordance with prescribed test methods.
4. Performs analysis evaluation and/or assessment of results during and after the tests in accordance with prescribed standards.
5. Responsible for proper use of instruments and test equipment and reports defective machinery whenever necessary.
6. Coordinates with superior as to appropriate application and number of tests for various samples; computes for quality levels of chemical test results prior to conclusion.
7. Ensures systematic workflow by regular and proper timing of laboratory tests in order of priority.
8. Submits request of laboratory supplies to replenish stocks and ensure timely delivery to avoid delay in test performance.
9. Maintains confidentiality of test procedures, test results and clients.
10. Performs regular inventory of glasswares, equipment, chemical reagents and other supplies for monitoring.
11. Performs other functions as may be assigned.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Preferably familiar with different product safety standards of different countries (US, Europe, etc.)
Expanded GLP and ISO 17025
With good analytical skills and with experience in chemical instrumentation
Knowledgeable in troubleshooting some basic laboratory equipment
With excellent time management skills
Contact Person / Details:
Rainier R. Egos