Name of Company / Institution: OceanaGold Philippines Inc.
Address: Didipio,Kasibu, Nueva Vizcaya
Company Brief Description:
OceanaGold evolved out of the gold-production assets of Gold and Resource Developments Limited in 2003 with a diverse portfolio of assets in the South Island of New Zealand. In 2006, OceanaGold acquired the Didipio Project in the Philippines through the merger with Climax Mining.
In 2015, OceanaGold expanded its footprint in New Zealand with the acquisition of the Waihi Gold Mine in the North Island as well as took ownership of the Haile Gold Mine through the takeover of Romarco Minerals Inc. OceanaGold also made a strategic investment in TSXV-listed Gold Standard Ventures.
Job Title: Environment Assistant – Chemical Technician
• The role is for probationary employment, based in Didipio, Kasibu, Nueva Vizcaya and will report to the Environment Supervisor.
• Provides support to the Monitoring and Laboratory Section in fulfilling the environmental monitoring responsibilities as prescribe in OGPI’s Environmental Monitoring Program.
• Supports in the implementation of an effective environmental management system that ensures full compliance, proactive stewardship, and best practices in the industry.
Applicants MUST possess the following:
• College graduate of any chemical-related courses (Chemistry, Chemical Engineering & Agricultural Chemistry);
• Licensed and Registered Chemical Technician;
• With experience in the same field is an advantage;
• Good communication skills;
• Hard working and able to work under pressure;
• Proficient in computer operation and Microsoft application;
• With valid driver’s license; and,
• Can drive light vehicle and utility trucks;
Contact Person / Details:
Aaron Kevin L. Banig
Human Values Generalists
+632779600 local 2308