Name of Company / Institution: Sigmatech Inc.
Address: B136 L1 C. Arellano St., Katarungan Village, Poblacion, Muntinlupa City
Company Brief Description:
From its inception in 2000, Sigmatech Inc. has been specializing in sales and service of advanced technology laboratory equipment used in broad applications essential to QA/QC, Metrology, R&D, Failure Analysis Environmental & Chemical analysis and Process control.
With over a decade of excellent service track record, we cater to a wide range of industries belonging to Semiconductor/ Electronics, Pharmaceutical, Mining, Energy, Food & Beverage, Petroleum, Forensics, Agriculture, Automotive, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology research, Academe and more. Our dedication is not only to provide the best in equipment but also to set a benchmark in providing professional & high quality services beneficial to our customers.
In pursuit of our continuous commitment to your success, our company continuously strives to improve our business with you in mind as we always believed that your success is our success too!
Job Title: Technical Sales Chemist
Customer Related Functions
*Researches and identifies potential customers for products and services.
*Demonstrates in-depth understanding of the company products, their functions, features and benefits.
*Visits and confers with potential customers regarding instruments, machines or equipment (the “Equipment”) needs.
*Performs customer needs assessments to address requirements of prospective customers.
*Collaborates with Sales, Marketing or Service Team (as needed) to understand customer requirements for the effective promotion of company products and services.
*Arranges for presentations or demonstrations of Equipment to explain products and services.
*Develops sales proposals (quotations, application notes, etc.); and negotiates with customers.
*Secures sales contracts and/or negotiates contract terms to meet both customers and Company requirements.
*Provides technical and non-technical support and services to customers regarding the use, operation and maintenance of Equipment.
*Establishes and maintains good relationships with customers at all times.
*Exercises professionalism in all dealings with customers; maintains highest possible standard of business ethics and shall not engage in any corrupt practices.
*Develops sales plans to introduce products with new and existing markets or customers.
*Conceptualizes and communicates on how Company products and services affect opportunities and sales exposure.
*Develops and maintains business and customer comprehensive contact information.
*Provides specifications and quotes to prospective clients.
*Keeps informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
*Secures orders; and arranges for prompt and efficient delivery.
*Ensures that all confidential information, materials, documents (i.e. product technology, design, brochures, presentation materials, manuals, company strategies and business plan and other related information) shall not be shared to customers, competitors or any third party without prior approval from Management.
Trainings, Conferences, Exhibits and Seminars
*Attends Company trainings or seminars to become familiar with product lines & sales techniques
*Ensures being up-to-date technically and applies the new knowledge to job activities.
*Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintains the
*Attends at conferences, exhibits, seminars, trade shows or other events trade shows to promote products or to learn about industry developments.
*Conducts echo training on the particular seminar or training attended.
*Submits Status Report on prospective and current customers, proposals/quotations, visiting reports, deliveries or complaints/feedback with regards to Company products and services, if any.
*Submits internal Sales Forecast to the Management as well as Monthly Sales Forecast to principals.
*Submits reports related to training or seminar attended and likewise on the outcome of exhibits or trade shows.
* Candidate must possess Bachelor’s/College Degree in Chemistry
* At least 1 year Sales working experience is an advantage
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Highly-motivated and have positive working attitude
* Equipped with good oral and written communication skills
* Knows how to drive and must have a Driver’s license
* Successful candidates will have the opportunity to attend training/s abroad
Job Title: Laboratory Head
1. Ensure that the laboratory and it’s processes are compliant to standards (DENR-EMB, LLDA, ISO17025) and the reports are reviewed for accuracy and correctness prior to release to customers
2. Communicates clearly and directly with customers and laboratory staff on the matter of testing requirements.
3. Ensure that the laboratory operates in compliant to appropriate regulations such as DENR-EMB, LLDA, municipal and even safety regulations.
4. Ensure that laboratory operates seamlessly in order to execute the request of customers on time.
5. Spearhead the ISO17025 and DENR accreditation of the laboratory.
6. Should also act as an application support and specialist for the appropriate installed equipment provided by its sister company Sigmatech Inc.
* Candidates must be a Licensed Chemist
* With minimum of 5 years laboratory experience. with at least 2 years in water and environmental testing
* Equipped with strong communication skills
* With driver’s license
* Willing to be assigned in Laguna
Contact Person / Details:
Ms. Abegail M. Villaflor