Name of Company / Institution: Brownstone Asia-Tech, Inc.
Address: 940 P. Lopez St. Barangay New Zaniga, Mandaluyong City
Company Brief Description:
Brownstone Asia-Tech, Inc. (Brownstone) is a major supplier of materials testing, analytical and laboratory equipment and serves almost all industry sectors of the Philippines. Incorporated on March 18, 1996, it started operating on April 1, 1996 with only 4 personnel under its banner. Today, Brownstone has more than 70 dedicated sales, service, and administrative personnel. Its line of products include equipment and consumables for Chromatography, Spectroscopy, Materials Testing, Microbiological Testing, Water Testing, Food Testing, Environmental Testing and General Laboratory Testing.
Job Title: Application Chemist
1. Enhance sales and service staff’s knowledge on the equipment and its applications
2. Provide technical assistance to the sales staff in product presentation/ demonstration
3. Improve user’s knowledge and appreciation of the technical capabilities of the equipment
4. Furnish management with timely and needed reports
5. Assist in maintaining good relations with suppliers
6. Actively participate in company sponsored activities like seminars, workshop training programs for customers
7. Perform other duties that may be assigned by management from time to time.
1. Candidate must have at least a bachelor’s degree in chemistry
2. Preferably one (1) year working experience
3. Self-motivated and with good interpersonal skills
4. Team player as well as independent
5. Has good communication skills whether oral or written
6. Willing to travel within the country
Contact Person / Details:
Sheena G. Goyala