Name of Company / Institution: Eagle Star Industrial Sales Corporation
Address: Unit 2702-D West tower Philippine Stock Exchange Centre Ortigas, Pasig City
Company Brief Description:
Founded in 1986, the company has credible track record of 20 years in the business of supplying ARNOX High Quality Preventive Maintenance Chemicals, Specialty Lubricants and Environmentally Friendly Products, Genetic Engineered Bacilli for Water & Landfill Industrial Waste digestion. As evident of its immense progress, the company has established 3 branches nationwide to cater to its high profile clients in both industrial and institutional field. Over the years we have established two more affiliates companies namely; – AVP INDUSTRIES, INC. deals with Engineering & Construction business – ARIAD INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION, our R & D & Manufacturer of Quality Preventive maintenance Chemicals & Specialty Lubricants. An ISO 14001 Environmental Management System certified in October 2004 by CI Philippines, Inc. – NONI’S RESORT INC., as ideal place to spend your vacation, relaxing in a peaceful and serene surroundings in a farm and resort, while enjoying the amenities of urban living We are all under the flagship of EAGLE STAR GROUP OF COMPANIES.
Job Title: Laboratory Head / Pollution Control Officer
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Ensure compliance with the requirements of different environmental laws and regulations (PD 1586, RA 8749, RA 9003, and RA 9275) and their respective implementing rules and regulations, and other pertinent rules and regulations.
2. Monitor compliance to the requirements of the company’s environmental compliance certificate and the commitments stipulated in the environmental management system/plans.
3. Monitor and renew third party regulatory permits, licenses and related documents.
Ensure that waste management (solid, wastewater and hazardous wastes) are properly operated and maintained.
4. Coordinate with safety officer to ensure compliance with work environment measurerment.
5. Attend relevant seminars required by DENR.
Prepare and submit pertinent documents (Self-monitoring reports Compliance monitoring reports) of Ariad Industrial Corporation.
6. Monitoring of waste water analysis of Ariad Industrial Corporation as part of EMS.
Initiate proper/new pollution mitigation measures.
7. Provide pollution, Health and Safety planning, monitoring, coordination and evaluation.
8. Supervise the proper operation and maintenance of pollution control.
9. Attend to ocular inspections by clients and regulatory agencies.
10. Revise/Update ISO documents (Waste Management Operational Procedure, Legal Compliance Monitoring, Legal Compliance, and Compliance Evaluation).
– Graduate of BS Chemistry (Preferably Licensed Chemist)
– At least 1 year experience in pollution –
control/Must be highly trainable.
Trainings and Skills :
– ISO 14001 : 2004 Awareness
– ISO 14001 : 2015 Awareness
– 40-hour Pollution Control Training
– GHS Label and Hazard Communications Training
– First aid training
– Familliar with transactions with DENR IV, LLDA and PDEA
– Knowledgeable in environmental laws and regulations
– Knowledgeable in water and wastewater analysis
– Excellent in oral and written communication
Salary Range (PHP): 25000
Contact Person / Details:
Walk in applicants are welcome!
Please visit our main office located at Unit 2702-D West tower Philippine Stock Exchange Centre Ortigas, Pasig City.
Look for Mr. Arly Gozum / Wil Jimenez
Contact us : 0917-702-3019 / 631-2438 Loc. 38 for more details.