Name of Company / Institution: All Waste Services, Inc.
Address: Km. 32 MacArthur Highway, Tuktukan Guiguinto, Bulacan, Philippines
Company Brief Description:
All Waste Services, Inc. is formerly Inchem Environmental, Inc., a Treatment Storage and Disposal (TSD) facility established in November 1996 with its operating facility located at Km. 32 Brgy. Tuktukan, Guiguinto, Bulacan. It was originally established to cater to the environmental needs, particularly the waste management requirements of the semiconductor industry. It has since diversified to include car and food manufacturing, petrochemical, power producing, pharmaceutical and personal care companies as well as academic institutions as members of its elite clientele. AWS started operating the facility in August 2012 and wishes to further expand its services to include medical, pathological E-waste confidential papers and other special wastes in the near future.
Job Title: Laboratory Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the functioning of the Site Laboratory.
• Ensure on time sampling, inspection and releasing of incoming materials, thru effective scheduling, delegation of work and coordination with other department/section.
• Monitors availability of environmental monitoring results (chemical) and validation reports.
• Responsible for the training of all Laboratory personnel.
• Performs periodic Performance Evaluation of the Laboratory personnel.
• Responsible for the maintenance of the Laboratory equipment, documents and quality records following approved procedures.
• Monitors implementation and completion of all the laboratory testing activities including environmental monitoring.
• Monitors Closures of all deviations such as incident reports, including Internal and External Laboratory disposition associated with Lecturing, Quality Control Testing and Delegations.
• Developmental work for unusual received waste.
• Performs other duties as assigned for the fulfillment of the department objective and target.
Job Type: Full-time (Working schedule from Monday to Saturday)
• Licensed Chemist
• Not less than 5 years’ experience working in an Analytical Lab. in Managerial level
• Excellent working knowledge of Good Laboratory Practice
• Excellent in Written and Verbal communication skills in English
• Team Player
• Good scheduling and organization skills
• Excellent in experimental design and report writing
• With background on environmental laws and regulation
Quality Control: 5 years (Required)
Laboratory: 5 years (Required)
Managerial Level: 5 years (Required)
License or Certification:
Contact Person / Details:
Ms. Lyn Valdez