Name of Company / Institution: Tierra Agri Technologies, Inc.
Work Location: Km. 15 Davao-Agusan Road, Brgy. Ilang, Davao City
Company Brief Description:
TIERRA AGRI TECHNOLOGIES, INC. (TATI) was incorporated in January 6, 2016 as a subsidiary of UNILOX FAR EAST RESOURCES, INC., the first controlled release bulk blend inorganic fertilizer plant in the Philippines situated Mindanao. The plant is strategically located in Davao City, allowing it to conveniently make its delivery throughout Mindanao and other regions in the Philippines. TATI has been established to be a leading manufacturing company of crop specific and site specific fertilizer.
As an organization, we will build a strong foundation driven by innovation and committed to bring the latest technology to achieve optimum yield results possible for our grower clients. TATI’s key to success is build trust within our organization and to our business partners with rigor and focus.
Job Title: Quality Control and Laboratory Manager
1. Manage and ensure effective implementation of company’s quality control system.
2. Plan, coordinate, implement quality standards in accordance with company’s standards.
3. Monitor and control laboratory supplies and equipment, performance of subordinates.
4. Accomplish all planned activities within schedule.
5. Implement and modification in process and method of analysis, to improve quality and realize
6. Environmental compliance per requirements by national and local government.
7. Work with Production Engineer in formulating and administering plans to contribute to the attainment
of the company’s objectives.
8. Work with Production Engineer in formulating and implementing training programs.
9. Maintain discipline within department and conduct meeting or dialogue with subordinates to promote mutual understanding on safety, quality, and productivity consciousness.
10. Plan and organize product research and test trial activities in coordination with the General Manager and Production Engineer.
FORMAL EDUCATION : Bachelor in Science in Chemistry with License.
EXPERIENCE : At least three years of experience as a Manager in a medium or large manufacturing company with organized Quality Management System and knowledge in ISO 9000 standard
OTHERS : Possesses good oral and written communication skills, quality of a good leader and with initiative. Keen on details.
Contact Person / Details:
Shamila S. Albarico