Name of Company / Institution: Nalco Philippines, Inc.
Work Location: Sorsogon, Bicol
Company Brief Description:
In a world with increasing water shortage and contamination challenges, Nalco Water, an Ecolab company, helps customers conserve more than 161 billion gallons of water each year. We work with customers across the world in the light industry, heavy industry, paper and mining operations to reduce, reuse, and recycle their water while protecting their systems and equipment. Nalco Water provides the unique opportunity to work with a broad suite of technologies to deliver automated monitoring systems, data analysis and deep technical expertise to increase efficiency, sustainability and performance for our customers.
Job Title: Chemist
– Conduct the daily analysis of cooling water with parameters as specified on the key parameter indicators/key compliance parameters;
– Monitor of operational parameters such as cooling tower temperature and report any abnormal rise to the operations group;
– Conduct inspection and sampling during shutdown and provide report to the plant.
– Supervise the activities of on-site service technicians;
– Provide the weekly and monthly trending report and all related water treatment implementation reports;
– Monitor the supply and inventory of water treatment chemicals, materials and consumables at the site;
– Coordinate with the PCO regarding laboratory waste and environmental requirements at the site
– Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry;
– Professional License in Chemistry
– At least 2 years working experience in water treatment
– Experience in geothermal operations an advantage
– Ability to drive a 4-wheel vehicle
Contact Person / Details:
Ma. Clariza Jose