Name of Company / Institution: McRitz International Corporation
Work Location: #18 Gen. Concepcion Brgy 134 Bagong Barrio Caloocan City
Company Brief Description:
McRitz International Corporation is one of the
country’s leading importers of high grade raw materials and chemicals in the industry .
Job Title: Business Development Officer
• Consistently meet the monthly and annual sales target assigned by the company, both on a group and individual basis
• Master all technical knowledge and expertise required to deliver sales targets and satisfy customer requirements
• Accomplish timely and efficient preparation and submission of reports, as may be required by his/her immediate superior including, but not limited to the following:
Weekly (individual) Sales Report
Monthly (individual) Sales Summary
Quarterly Sales Plan
Weekly New Projects Status Report
• Visit assigned clients regularly, even if there are no on-going projects
• Regularly prepare and conduct pre-approved presentations to clients on product concepts, value propositions, and other sales-inducing strategies
• Regularly monitor the availability of stocks-on-hand so as to ensure efficient and on-time delivery of products to clients, prior to closing the sale
• Monitor and oversee efficient and on-time delivery of products and services to assigned accounts
• Assist and oversee on-time collection of accounts receivable from assigned clients
• Closely monitor assigned clients’ product consumption patterns and be alert to clients’ reorder points
• Closely coordinate with all internal support departments to ensure efficient delivery of products and services to clients
• Generate new accounts and nurture relationship with new customers
• Accomplish all other tasks as may be assigned by superiors from time to time
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering Chemical, Engineering, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics, Marketing or equivalent.
• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in food manufacturing industry/Purchasing/Sales or in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Food Technology/Nutritionist or equivalent/raw materials
• Has technical knowledge in raw materials for food and non-food ingredients
• A team player, energetic and willing to do field work.
• Has excellent communication; interpersonal skills; results-oriented, honest and hardworking.
• Capable of establishing and maintaining good customer relations.
• Computer literate and personable.
• Wiling to be assigned in Caloocan City (near BIR Edsa-Caloocan)
• Can start immediately.
Contact Person / Details:
09173355681 / 376-4671