Name of Company / Institution: International Engineers (Phil.), Inc.
Work Location: Marilao Bulacan
Company Brief Description:
A reputable company with business office address located at the commercial district of Makati and a warehouse at Marilao Bulacan. Current Line of Business includes representing foreign suppliers for lubes, lubricants, additives and the like. The pride as an accredited supplier both oil majors and new oil players serving fuel and lube additives requirements. Not to mention also the small oil blenders.
Job Title: Laboratory Analyst
Available Slots: 2-4
• Responsible for performing analyses as defined in the matrix of laboratory tests capabilities and reporting test results according to the Quality Management System policies and procedures.
• Provides and issues Test Results as a means of reflecting the quality of products that the company is offering in accordance with the standard and regulatory procedures.
• Keeps and maintains the laboratory always in functional use and compliant with any regulatory operational requirements including the use of chemicals.
* Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Chemistry.
* At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Required Skill(s): laboratory analytical skills
* Preferably Less than 1- 4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing Chemistry/Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
* Full-Time position (s) available.
Contact Person / Details:
Jemilyn A. Rodriguez/Rhodora P. Dela Cruz
028435951 to 53/09175949733