Name of Company / Institution: Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines Inc.
Work Location: Brgy. Udiao, Rosario, La Union
Company Brief Description:
Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines, Inc. (PCPPI) is the exclusive bottler of PepsiCo beverages in the Philippines, with a relationship spanning 66 years. Lotte Chilsung, one of the biggest beverage companies in South Korea, is the lead shareholder of PCPPI as an independently-listed company and co-manages it with PepsiCo. PCPPI manufactures and sells well-known brands such as Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, 7-Up, Miranda, Mug, Gatorade, Tropicana, Lipton, Sting, Premier, Quaker and Frito-Lay products. It has established manufacturing facilities across the country, serving at least 500,000 outlets and providing employment through its extensive distribution network. We are fueled by our values of Passion, Excellence, Professionalism, Service and Integrity. At the heart of our business strategy is nurturing our people and helping them realize their full potentials.
Our company is located at McArthur Highway, Brgy. Udiao, Rosario, La Union and we are looking for exceptional individuals who have the passion to succeed, excel in what they do, act professionally, enjoy giving service, and treasure integrity, to join our fast journey to becoming the preferred total beverage company.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Available Slots: 2-4
1. To ensure consistent adherence to quality standards and product quality through physical, analytical and microbiological analysis of raw materials, packaging materials and finished products.
2. To assist in the planning and monitoring of quality assurance process to attain production key performance indicator and goals
3. To assist in the conduct of and monitoring of quality assurance and process GMP and housekeeping
4. To maintain complete accurate test records, agreements and corrective actions in a systematic manner for easy reference.
1. Graduate of Chemistry, preferably licensed
2. Average knowledge in unit operations, chemistry, environmental science, QA system and food safety and regulations
3. General understanding of basic business principles in budget planning, financial systems, warehousing, feedback system and selling and delivery system and regulatory affairs
4. Good communication skill both oral and written
5. Advanced knowledge in Microsoft application (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
Contact Person / Details:
Lorraine Iingrid Sia