Name of Company / Institution: Belmont Softgel Pharma Corporation
Work Location: Floridablanca Interchange, SCTEX, Brgy. San Jose, Floridablanca, Pampanga
Company Brief Description:
Belmont Softgel Pharma Corporation (BSPC) is a division of the manufacturing network of the UNILAB Group of Companies based in Southeast Asia. The newest and most modern softgel manufacturing facility is situated in Floridablanca Interchange, SCTEX, Brgy. San Jose, Floridablanca, Pampanga 2006. It is an ultramodern and innovative facility designed to produce a variety of non-sterile soft gelatin products. It comprises of Manufacturing operations which houses the most cutting-edge pharmaceutical equipment and Quality Assurance capable of conducting a wide range of testing procedures required to assure that all products released passes approved standards and parameters.
BSPC stands as a testament of the commitment of its late founder to provide affordable health care to all Filipinos. It is also the company’s response to a rapidly changing landscape due to globalization and harmonization of regulatory standards in pharmaceuticals.
Job Title: Laboratory Analyst
Available Slots: 1
• Implements and ensures full compliance to laboratory house rules, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP), Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), safety regulations and policies related to Pharmaceutical Quality System (PQS).
• Performs simple and complex physicochemical analysis of raw materials, in-process bulk, semi-finished and finished goods as per compendial, operating and analytical procedures.
• Generates laboratory reports in a timely manner; documents, reviews and updates the SOPs and work instructions, as needed.
• Assists in the calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment to assure reliable performance of instrument and accuracy of results.
• Assists in the inventory and maintenance of laboratory reagents, supplies, reference standards and consumables.
• Evaluates problems on analytical methods and provides input in the laboratory investigation of non-conforming test results and technical problem resolution.
• Provides technical assistance to laboratory technician and training to newly-assigned personnel and student trainee.
• Manages segregation of laboratory wastes in the laboratory.
• Ensures training record is updated.
• Works on special projects and other laboratory-related activities assigned by QCL Team Leader or Plant QA/QC Head.
• Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• B.S. in Chemistry or B.S. in Biochemistry
• Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) license for Chemists
• Less than one (1) year of relevant work experience
• Theoretical and hands-on applications of classical and instrumental methods and laboratory techniques
• Computer skills
• GMP/GLP and other FDA regulatory policies
• Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC)
• Good communication skills
• No record of allergies from chemicals, powder and dust
• Physically fit to work and not color blind
Salary Range: PHP 15,001 to PHP 20,000
Contact Person / Details:
Francisco R. Yap Jr.
(02)858-1000 loc. 2812 / 0917-850 5705