Name of Company / Institution: Dow Chemical Company
Work Location: Las Pinas
Company Brief Description:
Dow is a Fortune 500 company focus on Material Science
Job Title: Associate Analytical Technician
Available Slots: 1
A. Supports manufacturing operations by conducting laboratory analyses, as needed, which provide critical data. Prepares samples, performs preventive maintenance of laboratory instrumentation and uses data systems to acquire data. Reports results to the client. Requires established basic laboratory skills to perform a range of routine lab activities using existing standard operating procedures and/or analytical/ scientific methods.
B. Responsibilities / Duties
1. Trains to perform routine analyses under direction of senior team member until proficiency is demonstrated.
2. Collects samples according to the Sample Plan.
3. Performs basic preventative maintenance of analytical systems.
4. Provides evaluation of validity of data for routine analyses and takes appropriate action.
5. Monitors analytical systems and escalates problems as appropriate.
6. Documents, communicates and archives analytical results and data.
7. Follows EH&S and operating discipline management system (ODMS) procedures and practices for work tasks.
8. Suggests improvements to lab work processes and tools.
9. Escalates non-routine requests to appropriate team member for follow-up
· Completion of Vocational Education or Upper Secondary Education (i.e. High School Diploma) plus laboratory, manufacturing or other related experience.
· Post Upper Secondary Education coursework in chemistry or related coursework.
Salary Range: PHP 25,001 to PHP 30,000
Contact Person / Details: