Name of Company / Institution: EBAR Abstracting Company, Inc.
Work Location: Home-based (Head Office is in Makati City)
Company Brief Description:
EBAR Abstracting Company, Inc. (EACI) was established in April 2002 as a premier Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) company providing research and analysis, authoring, copyediting, abstracting, indexing, and other content creation activities to leading media, publishing, and information services companies. It primarily serves the international market and its headquarters and state-of-the-art service delivery center is located in Makati City, Philippines.
Our KPO services specifically target processes that demand advanced information analysis and interpretation, as well as judgment and decision-making. For information and media companies, these services include content creation and enhancement, analytics, taxonomy and controlled vocabulary development, hyper-linking, indexing, abstracting, technical writing and editing, copy-editing and general editorial services, including the provision of synopses and annotations. These services cover a wide spectrum of disciplines, including medicine, law, engineering, management, finance, science and the humanities. To provide these services, we have organized knowledge teams which consist of educated and highly trained people with expertise in relevant subjects.
Job Title: Chemistry Excerptor
Available Slots: 5+
• Analyze and excerpt chemistry-related scientific journals using the guidelines and excerption programs provided by the client.
• Edit output of trainees/team members
• Participate in the training of new team members as requested by the superior
• Proofreads encoded files to assure the correctness of the process and for possible errors.
• Graduate of BS Chemistry, BS Education Major in Chemistry or BS Biochemistry
• Good knowledge in Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Salary Range: PHP 15,001 to PHP 20,000
Contact Person / Details:
Diana Marie Apiado-Sabado