Name of Company / Institution: PETER PAUL PHILIPPINE CORPORATION
Work Location: Candelaria, Quezon, Philippines
Company Brief Description:
PETER PAUL PHILIPPINE CORPORATION is a coconut manufacturing company in the country proudly operating the largest single production facility of desiccated coconuts with a rated capacity of 22,000 metric tons per year. The company in addition also does enhance other coconut–based products such as Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO), Coconut Flour, Coconut Milk, Coconut Cream, and other specialty products.
Job Title: PLANT CHEMIST
Type of Employment: Full-time
Available Slots: 1
Primarily responsible in maintaining the Chemistry Laboratories’ compliance to the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 through regular conduct of Internal Audits, Proficiency Testing Program, Validation and Verification of employed Test Methods/ Procedures; and performing Quality Control checks to monitor performance, and initiating corrective and preventive actions, as necessary.
* Licensed Chemist
* With at least one (1) year work experience in the Laboratory and adept in the Laboratory Information and Quality Management System; although inexperienced registered Chemists are encouraged to apply;
* Has excellent laboratory knowledge and skills;
* Hardworking, accompanied with good organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills;
* Able to communicate in both oral and written English language; and
* Creative, versatile, has the ability to work efficiently, and meet output deadlines.
Monthly Salary Range: PHP 20,001 to PHP 25,000
Contact Person / Details:
(Mr.) Hanzel D. Patoc, RCh.