Name of Company / Institution: AMHERST LABORATORIES, INC.
Work Location: BIÑAN CITY, LAGUNA
Company Brief Description:
AMHERST LABORATORIES, INC. (a member of the United Laboratories Group) is a pharmaceutical toll manufacturing company that started operations on March 2007 with its Solids Plant and expanded with a new Liquids Plant on April 2010.
Our pharmaceutical plant is a state-of-the-art facility, designed to produce a variety of products including prescription medicines in major therapeutic categories in tablet, capsule, powder, ointments, and non-steroidal creams format and liquids products in syrup, suspension, and drops format. Many of these products are leading brands in the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam and Myanmar.
Job Title: QA ANALYST (CHEMIST/CHEMICAL TECHNICIAN)
Type of Employment: Full-time
Available Slots: 5+
• Perform physical-chemical raw materials, in-process and finished product tests as per documented analytical procedures.
• Provide input in the resolution of technical problem, if any, and conduct laboratory investigation.
• Execute testing based on approved standard operating procedures and analytical methods and notify Leaders for deviations observed and/or updating needed.
• Ensure compliance to the given approved testing schedule.
• Coordinate with other QC teams to ensure timely release of laboratory reports.
• Graduate of BS Chemistry, Biochemistry or any related course.
• Registered Chemist or Chemical Technician.
• General knowledge of laboratory techniques.
• Work experience in QC laboratory is an advantage.
• Experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing is preferred but not required.
Monthly Salary Range: PHP 15,001 to PHP 20,000
Contact Person / Details: