Name of Company / Institution: PETER PAUL PHILIPPINE CORPORATION
Work Location: Candelaria, Quezon, Philippines
Company Brief Description:
PETER PAUL PHILIPPINE CORPORATION (PPPC) is a coconut manufacturing company in the country proudly operating the largest single production facility of desiccated coconuts with a rated capacity of 22,000 metric tons per year. The company in addition also does enhance other coconut–based products such as Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO), Coconut Flour, Coconut Milk, Coconut Cream, and other specialty products.
Job Title: Specialty Products Chemical Analyst
Type of Employment: Full-time
Available Slots: 1
Primarily responsible in the practical application of standard laboratory chemical and organoleptic testing procedures on samples for Real Time, and Accelerated Shelf Life Testing programs; Method Validation and Verification, Proficiency Testing, and Quality Assurance/ Quality Control (QA/QC) activities in maintaining the Laboratory’s compliance to the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
Minimum Education Required:
* Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry (or related courses)
* Licensed Chemist or Licensed Chemical Technician
* At least one (1) year related work experience in laboratory operations.
* Excellent laboratory operational knowledge and skills.
* Hardworking, with good organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
* Able to communicate in both oral and written English language.
* Creative, versatile, has the ability to work efficiently, and meet output deadlines.
Monthly Salary Range: PHP 15,001 to PHP 20,000
Contact Person / Details:
(Mr.) Hanzel D. Patoc