Name of Company / Institution: Cement Manufacturers Association of the Philippines (CeMAP) Inc.
Work Location: 1 Corporal Cruz St. corner E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Bagong Ilog Pasig City
Company Brief Description:
The CeMAP, as the association of the cement manufacturers of the Philippines, promotes and looks after the interests of its members in the following areas:
1. Consistency in the production of high quality cement.
2. Development of products and cement based products for the consumers.
3. Prevent unfair competition and ensure a level playing field for the manufacturers.
4. Leadership in the implementation of sustainable development initiatives.
5. Data source for the association members and for government and non-government construction stakeholders.
6. Public Relations for the cement industry.
Job Title: Chemical Analysis Group Supervisor
Type of Employment: Full-time
Available Slots: 1
DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES:
• In the absence of the Manager, the Chemical Analysis Group Supervisor temporarily handles the technical operations of the CTC in coordination with the Physical Analysis Group (PhAG) and Technical Services Group (TSG) Supervisors and the Quality Management Officer (QMO).
• Supervise the activities and technical operations of the Chemical Analysis Group. The Supervisor has the option to delegate some of these duties and responsibilities to trusted deputies as he/she sees fit to carry out such responsibilities:
• Prepare schedule for testing of samples such as the members have adequate work load and samples are tested to meet set deadlines.
• Direct all testing activities of the group to ensure a well-coordinated operation within the group and also with other work groups.
• Submit reports on test made for evaluation by the QMO and for approval of the Manager, CTC.
• Periodically inspect the conditions of the test and measuring equipment and to coordinate results with the TSG Supervisor.
• To ensure compliance of the Chemical Analysis Group to all applicable requirements of implemented quality system.
• To conduct validation of test methods and determines measurement uncertainties of tests and / or analyses in coordination with the QMO whenever necessary.
• To conduct Inter and Intra-laboratory tests on chemical analysis of cement as part of the regular training of testing staff or as maybe necessary in coordination with the QMO.
• To conduct chemical analysis whenever necessary or as maybe required.
• To attend meetings, seminars and conferences on matters pertaining to the Chemical Analysis of cement and allied products.
• To follow the implemented Health and Safety Program of CTC.
• Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Chemistry or equivalent.
• At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Chemistry or equivalent.
• Adequate knowledge and understanding of the operations and provisions of the latest edition of PNS ISO / IEC 17025.
• Adequate knowledge of cement manufacturing. Adequate knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of chemistry of cement, the operations and laboratory techniques in the conduct of Chemical Analysis and the Standard methods of Chemical Analysis of Cement and Cement Raw Materials.
• Adequate knowledge of Standard Specifications of Cement, Standard Methods of Chemical Testing of Cement, and the standard operations and laboratory techniques in the conduct of chemical tests.
Monthly Salary Range: PHP 25,001 to PHP 30,000
Contact Person / Details:
02-86717585 to 86