Name of Company / Institution: II-VI Performance Metals, Inc.
Work Location: Blk 1 Lot 6 Phase 2, Cavite Economic Zone, Rosario, Cavite
Company Brief Description:
II-VI Inc. is an US-based international company. Its Philippines subsidiary, II-VI Performance Metals, Inc. (II-VI PMD) specializes in the development, manufacturing and marketing of a group of advanced materials for laser optics, thermoelectric, fuel cells, etc. and continues to excel into different advanced material competencies such as batteries and their related technologies/materials.
As one of the world’s leader in supplying Rare Specialty Metals and Chemicals we are committed to providing our customers with products of the highest quality and value through working with competent talents. We are confident that II-VI will be able to engage employee competencies and further strengthen the operations in the Philippines. II-VI PMD is an equal opportunity employer with good working environment, providing employees wide exposure to multi-national operations and offers competitive compensation package.
Job Title: Quality Control Supervisor
Type of Employment: Full-time
Available Slots: 1
The Quality Control Supervisor is responsible in close supervision of laboratory activities to ensure accurate and timely delivery of test results. Ensures that all operational requirements are sufficiently available. Responsible for all aspects of quality control laboratory within the organization including requirements of ISO 17025:2017. Provide key input to senior management on compliance in accordance with the requirements of II-VI PMD.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree and Professional License in Chemistry
• Solid experience in chemical laboratory operations and management
• Working knowledge in ISO 17025:2017 – General requirements for the competence of testing & calibration
laboratories is an advantage
• Solid experience in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, HACCP (pref. FAMI QS)
• Excellent Communication Skills, Result-oriented and effectively works within a team.
Monthly Salary Range: PHP 30,001 to PHP 40,000
Contact Person / Details:
Eba Eimrel Caldejon