Name of Company / Institution: II-VI Performance Metals, Inc.
Work Location: Block 1 Lot 6 Phase 2, Cavite Economic Zone, Rosario, Cavite
Company Brief Description:
II-VI Inc. is a US-based international company. Its Philippines subsidiary, II-VI Performance Metals, Inc. (II-VI PMD) specializes in the development, manufacturing and marketing of a group of advanced materials for laser optics, thermoelectric, fuel cells, etc. and continues to excel and expand into different advanced material competencies such as batteries and their related technologies/materials.
II-VI PMD is an equal opportunity employer with good working environment, providing employees with wide exposure to multi-national operations and offers competitive compensation package.
Job Title: Quality Control Laboratory Analyst
Type of Employment: Full-time
Available Slots: 2-4
The Quality Control Laboratory Analyst is responsible in performing different test analysis of in-process, process chemicals sample. Prepares and reports test results of in-process samples and calibrates AAS unit for in-process assaying, and other auxiliary equipment such as pH, conductivity meter and balances.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Chemistry
• Must be Licensed or Registered Chemist
• At least one (1) year of experience as Laboratory Analyst or in Quality Assurance
• Working knowledge in ISO 17025:2017 is an advantage
• In-depth knowledge of standard In-organic Laboratory procedures, techniques and safety practices is a plus.
• Knowledgeable in operation of simple to complex laboratory equipment.
• Microsoft Office proficient.
• Excellent Communications Skills
• Cash-earning capacity up to 16 months annual including Productivity Bonus, Cash Conversion of unused leaves and 14th month pay
• Daily Meal Allowance
• Monthly Rice Allowance
• Comprehensive Health Card coverage extended to one (1) qualified dependent
Monthly Salary Range: PHP 20,001 to PHP 25,000
Contact Person / Details:
Eba Eimrel A. Caldejon