Name of Company / Institution: San Miguel Mills, Inc.
Address: Brgy. Bulacan, Mabini Batangas
Company Brief Description:
San Miguel Corporation acquisition of Pure Foods Corporation in May 2001 brought together two giant food industry leaders to become San Miguel Pure Foods Company Inc. The acquisition ushered in a new era of growth and market leadership for the Company’s integrated businesses. With it also came a wide portfolio of well-loved Pure Foods products, most of which are market leaders, like Pure Foods flour products and Pure Foods Hormel line of processed meat products.
San Miguel Foods Inc. (SMFI) Flour Business is a strategic fit that complements the integrated businesses of San Miguel Pure Foods. Its operations began in 1991. It produces and markets flour under leading brand names Emperor, King, Queen, Baron, Princess, Monarch and other specialty flour products.
In 2006, SMFI-Flour Business spun off to a new company called San Miguel Mills, Inc. (SMMI) which is to evolve as San Miguel’s milling business and flour-based branded retail business cluster.
The move is expected to benefit the company in terms of increased stability and profitability, stronger business focus through strategic product groupings, greater synergy of resources and improved operational efficiencies.
SMMI will not only supply the growing demand for flour and flour-based products in the local and Asian market but will now be able to customize products catering to each and every need of the market.
Job Title: QA Specialist
1. Conducts in-process testing of Premix samples. Evaluates deliveries of Jasmine Ingredients and packaging materials in accordance with established sampling plan/procedure.
2. Gives disposition of deliveries promptly, prepares material release report based on evaluation results.
3. Prepares Rejection Notice to all non-conforming deliveries and feedback problems to Suppliers so that they can make immediate necessary corrections
4. Conducts required microbiological analysis based on procedures; interprets results and gives recommendation and disposition for the analyzed samples.
5. Highlights problems and prepares reports related to Jasmine Project.
6. Assures adherence to specifications through systematic audit of existing premix process procedures/formula/system. Ensures efficiency relative to quality/variability performance of critical machine/equipment, in-process raw materials and product quality including GMP/Sanitation of the Plant.
7. Coordinates with Pest Control Service Technicians related concerns on Pest Control requirements of Jasmine.
8. Assists Premix Production in maintaining quality control program for Jasmine.
9. Conducts GMP/HACCP audit to ensure conformance to product safety, integrity and quality standards; reports/highlights non-compliance and ensures that corrective action is adequately undertaken to correct the findings
10. Highlights/reports critical problem and potential problems in Jasmine Operations and coordinates with concerned operating units in implementing corrections expediently.
11. Performs task which may be assigned by Superior from time to time.
Graduate of BS Chemistry
Must be a Licensed Chemist
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Contact Person / Details:
0905 529 5592