Name of Company / Institution: Phil United Pharma Corporation
Work Location: Phinma Compound, Brgy. Bancal, Carmona, Cavite
Company Brief Description:
Phil. United Pharma Corp is a pharmaceutical manufacturing plant which produces food supplement products such as Robust, Livermarin and Bittergo. The plant employs advanced technology and carries out strict control standards to deliver only high quality products.All of its products are approved by the Food and Drug Authority, thus, assuring to deliver safe and effective products to every consumer.
Job Title: Quality Control Supervisor
• Responsible for the overall Quality Control Program of the Manufacturing which includes scope, frequency, methods of sampling and testing.
• Prepare on time Quality Control report to summarize test results and coordinate to concerned department for necessary actions.
• Conducts analysis of raw materials, intermediates, bulk products and finished products as per documented analytical procedures.
• Responsible for providing testing disposition of raw and packaging materials, in-process samples, finished products according to defined specification within the agreed lead time.
• Maintain the QC Laboratory to ensure continuous support to the operations and compliance to Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and reviews its capacity based on current needs.
• Familiarity with Standard Operating Procedures and compliance with the Good Laboratory Practices, Good Documentation Practices and Current Good Manufacturing Practices.
• Participate in appropriate technical seminars, conferences, workshops to develop competency and familiarity with the latest development on the field of chemical testing.
• Support and monitor testing of new formulations and stability products.
• Review and approve testing documentation of other analysts. Prepare analytical reports and certificate of Analysis.
• Use strong analytical, problem solving and independent decision-making skills.
• Conduct in-house calibration of instruments.
• Perform regular potability test of process and drinking water to ensure compliance to standards.
• Train and develop other Technical Services Department associates.
• Prepare and revise Standard Operating Procedures by biannual review. Update current methods as necessary using the change control system.
• Organize and schedule of work load for team members.
• Enforce safety procédures and report safety incidences.
• Coordinates inter-departmental quality activities.
• Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Must be a graduate of BS Chemistry, Licensed Chemist is required
• With strong background in the pharmaceutical industry, manufacturing setting
• Must have leadership and collaborative skills to lead the QC team
• Working knowledge of cGMP principles, quality concepts of manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products
Salary Range (PHP): 30000 to 35000
Contact Person / Details:
Mary Grace Castro