Name of Company / Institution: LIMA WATER CORPORATION
Address: Bldg B. Lima Admin, Lima Square, Lima Technology Center, Lipa City, Batangas
Company Brief Description:
Lima Water Corporation provides industrial and potable water with daily capacity of 8,700 cubic meters and a full capacity of 40,000 cubic meters from its own deep well sources and reservoirs,
Lima Water Corporation is 100%-owned by Lima Land, Inc-an AboitizLand Company. Lima Land, Inc. is the developer of 600 hectare Industrial Estate; Lima Technology Center.
Job Title: Laboratory Services Supervisor
• The primary role is general oversee of day-today laboratory operations and ensure that Lima Technology Center is compliant with applicable environmental laws
• Will act as liaison officer to secure regulatory licenses or permits and to ensure compliance for the following entities and organization: Philippine National Police-Fire and Explosive Department (PNP-FED) for the compliance on the prohibited and regulated chemicals for explosive), Department of Environmental and Natural Resources (DENR), Laguna Lake Development Authority (LLDA), Department of Health (DOH) and Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA).
• Experience as Pollution Control Officer is an advantage.
• Candidate must be Licensed Chemist
• At with 3 years of experience in Laboratory Operations
• Familiarity in water and wastewater treatment process, operations and analysis
Salary Range: 30,000 to 35,000
Contact Person / Details: