Name of Company / Institution: Eagle Star Industrial Sales Corporation.
Work Address: Unit 2702-D West tower Philippine Stock Exchange Centre Ortigas, Pasig City
Company Brief Description:
Founded in 1986, the company has credible track record of 20 years in the business of supplying ARNOX High Quality Preventive Maintenance Chemicals, Specialty Lubricants and Environmentally Friendly Products, Genetic Engineered Bacilli for Water & Landfill Industrial Waste digestion.
As evident of its immense progress, the company has established 3 branches nationwide to cater to its high profile clients in both industrial and institutional field.
Over the years we have established two more affiliates companies namely;
– AVP INDUSTRIES, INC. deals with Engineering & Construction business
– ARIAD INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION, our R & D & Manufacturer of Quality Preventive maintenance Chemicals & Specialty Lubricants. An ISO 14001 Environmental Management System certified in October 2004 by CI Philippines, Inc.
We are all under the flagship of EAGLE STAR GROUP OF COMPANIES.
Eagle Star Industrial Sales Corporation has a network of 4 sales branches located in key cities nationwide, namely Metro Manila, Cebu, Cagayan de Oro and Davao with corporate center located at Unit W-2702D Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Exchange Rd., Ortigas, Pasig City, the 2nd biggest business center in Metro Manila; the Plant and Warehouse strategically located in the boundary of Pasig City & Cainta, Rizal. The company employs more than 100 comprised of highly competent professionals.
To meet the challenges of increase competition, cope with the growing demand for such Chemicals, Lubricants, Water Treatment & Waste Water Treatment in the industry, it holds and renders in-house seminars and training programs to adhere with the specific needs of its employees and at the same time periodically invest extensively for products research and development aided by technologically advanced equipment and machinery in the anticipation of the requirements of our clients.
The company is also a key player in its enhanced general services division in the following areas of expertise: Water Treatment and Descaling of Boilers, Heat Exchangers, Condensers and Cooling Towers; Fogging and Hygiene Cleaning of Food Manufacturing Hygiene Sanitation.
The company is duly composed of highly credible and competent professionals and individuals, pooled together in achieving its purpose.
Job Title: Research and Development Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities :
• Ensure compliance with the requirements of different environmental laws and regulations (PD 1586, RA 8749, RA 9003, and RA 9275) and their respective implementing rules and regulations, and other pertinent rules and regulations.
• Monitor compliance to the requirements of the company’s environmental compliance certificate and the commitments stipulated in the environmental management system/plans.
• Monitor and renew third party regulatory permits, licenses and related documents.
• Ensure that waste management (solid, wastewater and hazardous wastes) are properly operated and maintained.
• Coordinate with safety officer to ensure compliance with work environment measurerment.
• Attend relevant seminars required by DENR.
• Prepare and submit pertinent documents (Self-monitoring reports Compliance monitoring reports) of Ariad Industrial Corporation.
• Monitoring of waste water analysis of Ariad Industrial Corporation as part of EMS.
• Initiate proper/new pollution mitigation measures.
• Provide pollution, Health and Safety planning, monitoring, coordination and evaluation.
• Supervise the proper operation and maintenance of pollution control.
• Attend to ocular inspections by clients and regulatory agencies.
• Revise/Update ISO documents (Waste Management Operational Procedure, Legal Compliance Monitoring, Legal Compliance, and Compliance Evaluation).
• Graduate of BS Chemistry (Preferably Licensed Chemist)
• At least 1 year experience in pollution control/Must be highly trainable
Trainings and Skills :
• ISO 14001 : 2004 Awareness
• ISO 14001 : 2015 Awareness
• 40-hour Pollution Control Training
• GHS Label and Hazard Communications Training
• First aid training
• Familliar with transactions with DENR IV, LLDA and PDEA
• Knowledgeable in environmental laws and regulations
• Knowledgeable in water and wastewater analysis
• Excellent in oral and written communication
Salary Range (PHP): 20000 – 22000
Contact Person / Details: