Name of Company / Institution: Universal Robina Corporation
Work Location: Km. 50 Brgy. San Cristobal Calamba Laguna
Company Brief Description:
Universal Robina Corporation (URC) is one of the largest branded consumer food and beverage product companies in the Philippines. The company has a significant and growing presence in the ASEAN and Oceania markets. It is among the country’s pioneers in the industry and has been operating for over 60 years. URC has established itself to be the trailblazer in manufacturing through best-in-class technologies and processes
Job Title: QA Analyst
• Performs physical and chemical and microbiological analyses of raw materials, in process, finished product, water and wastewater and evaluate them as to specified frequency of checking.
• Analyzes potential problem and determine possible causes of defects and make necessary recommendation.
• Monitors and revalidate raw material stocks and finished goods.
• Responsible for the custodianship of material and product testing records
• Responsible for incoming material, process and line monitoring and inspection and testing of finished goods following the Quality Plan, oPRP Plan, HACCP Plan and the QATM (Quality Assurance and Test Manual)
• Male / Female
• Must be a graduate of BS Chemistry, BS Food Technology, BS Chemical Engineering, preferably licensed. Licensed Chemist /Chem Tech
• At least one (1) year working experience as analyst in food processing company.
Contact Person / Details:
Christy C. Benalayo
0999 221 8495