Name of Company / Institution: Tierra Agri Technologies, Inc.
Work Address: Km. 15 Davao-Agusan Road, Brgy. Ilang, Davao City
Company Brief Description:
TIERRA AGRI TECHNOLOGIES, INC.(TATI) was incorporated in January 6, 2016 as a subsidiary of UNILOX FAR EAST RESOURCES, INC., the first controlled release bulk blend inorganic fertilizer plant in the Philippines situated Mindanao. The plant is strategically located in Davao City, allowing it to conveniently make its delivery throughout Mindanao and other regions in the Philippines. TATI has been established to be a leading manufacturing company of crop specific and site specific fertilizer.
As an organization, we will build a strong foundation driven by innovation and committed to bring the latest technology to achieve optimum yield results possible for our grower clients.
TATI’s key to success is build trust within our organization and to our business partners with rigor and focus.
Job Title: Quality Control and Laboratory Supervisor
1. Manage and ensure effective implementation of company’s quality control system;
2. Plan, coordinate, implement quality standards in accordance with company’s standard.
3. Monitor and control laboratory supplies and equipment and performance of subordinate.
4. Supervise laboratory operations to maintain quality and efficiency;
5. Accomplish all planned activities within schedule.
6. Implement and modify process and method of analysis to improve quality and realize savings.
7. Maintain discipline within department and conduct meeting or dialogue with subordinates to promote mutual understanding on safety, quality and productivity consciousness.
8. Plan and organize product research and test trial activities in coordination with the General Manager.
9. Monitor the quality of raw materials and finish products and report it to the related departments.
10. Implementation of timely and accurate sampling of raw materials and finish products.
11. Ensure that all required equipment is in place and properly functioning;
12. Ensure that all quality control procedures and documentation are in compliance;
13. Ensure environmental compliance per requirements by national and local government.
14. Perform other related duties as assigned.
FORMAL EDUCATION : Bachelor of Science in Chemistry with licensed.
EXPERIENCE : At least three years of experience as a Supervisor in a medium or large manufacturing company with organized Quality Management System and knowledge in ISO 9000 standard
OTHERS : Possesses good oral and written communication skills, quality of a good leader and with initiative. Keen on details. Knows how to perform AAS, Spectrophotometer, Kjeldahl method; Background in laboratory plantation and fertilizer company
Contact Person / Details:
Shamila S. Albarico