Name of Company / Institution: PETER PAUL PHILIPPINE CORPORATION
Work Location: Candelaria, Quezon, Philippines
Company Brief Description:
Peter Paul Philippine Corporation (PPPC), located in Candelaria, Quezon, is a coconut manufacturing company proudly operating the largest single production facility of desiccated coconuts with a rated capacity of 22,000 metric tons per year. The company in addition, also enhance other coconut-based products such as Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO), Coconut Flour, Coconut Milk, Coconut Cream, RBD Coconut Oil, and other specialty products.
Job Title: Chemistry Supervisor
Available Slots: 1
* Supervise the section personnel in their respective assignments, and the implementation of all laboratory physical and chemical procedures, work instructions, and guidelines;
* Supervise the proper requisition, storage control, and inventory of all Chemistry Section equipment, apparatus, and materials needed to conduct Chemical tests and inspection including testing and validations necessary, and quality acceptance testing of chemicals and packaging materials used in production;
* Supervises the implementation of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), safety, and housekeeping program in the Chemistry Laboratory area and the section personnel;
* Randomly spot checks on the proper sampling and inspection conducted by in-line QA-Inspectors in the production area; and
* Designated as Food Safety Team Member.
* Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering;
* Licensed Chemist
* At least one (1) year work experience, preferably in Food Industry (although fresh graduates are welcomed)
* Has excellent laboratory knowledge and skills;
* Hardworking, accompanied with good organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills;
* Ability to communicate and train people;
* Creative, versatile, has the ability to work efficiently, and meet output deadlines;and
* Proficient in both oral and written English communication.
Salary Range: PHP 20,001 to PHP 25,000
Contact Person / Details:
Hanzel D. Patoc, RCh.