Name of Company / Institution: C.B. ANDREW
Work Location: BLDG Y1 JY & SONS COMPOUND PHIVIDEC INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
Company Brief Description:
C.B. ANDREW PHILIPPINES, INC. is in the business of Specialty Chemicals Manufacturing and Services.
Its core business is based in the manufacture and supply of paper recycling additives, pulp and paper specialty chemicals, and water clarification technologies.
C.B. ANDREW ASIA, INC. is a Filipino company in the business of manufacturing and distribution of crop protection chemical products. By introducing technologically advanced and environmentally suitable products, we help Filipino farmers increase productivity and profitability.
Job Title: CHEMIST
Research and Development
• Performs product development for water, pulp and paper and agro-chemicals through lab-scale experimentation
• Maintains the R&D equipment and performs the inventory of lab reactor set-up and other consumables.
• Conducts physico-chemical analyses of the product resulting from the experiments.
• Performs concurrent stability analysis of products under research.
Quality Assurance/ Quality Control
• Checks and conducts inspection on batch production record/ ticket prior to production
• Evaluates test discrepancies and investigates out-of-specification results according to the established standard operating procedure.
• Preparation and standardization of testing solutions used for analytical procedures
• Sampling, testing and releasing of raw materials prior to use as per standard testing procedures and specifications
• Physico-chemical testing of products and performs necessary adjustments prior to the release of finished goods.
• Performs analyses of bulk intermediate and finished products.
• Investigates quality issues encountered in products
• Documentation and control of QA and R&D forms and tickets.
• Records and analyzes all data gathered from experiments.
• Calibration of laboratory equipment.
• Monitors stock inventory of chemical reagents used for performing analytical procedures and requests for purchase.
* Licensed Chemist
* Fresh graduates are welcome
Contact Person / Details:
MILETTE A. ANGELES