Name of Company / Institution: hoc po feeds corporation
Work Location: Sta Cruz, Guiguinto, Bulacan, Guiguinto, Bulacan
Company Brief Description:
Hoc Po Feeds Corporation was established in June 1989 as a prawn feed manufacturer in the Philippines. Its commercial operation started March 1989.
As the company grew, it had expanded its product line by introducing the floater feeds by the mid-part of the year 2001. Again, Hoc Po’s Floater Feeds had easily gained the respect of many fish farmers all over the country.
Job Title: Licensed Chemist
Available Slots: 2-4
– Oversees the quality control section on a per shift basis. Ensures that procedures and daily routines and activities of laboratory technicians are performed on time. Monitors the safety and cleanliness of the laboratory
– Analysis of local and imported raw materials and finished goods:
– Proximate Analyses
– Feed Microscopy
– Quick Spot Test
– Other Lab Analyses
– Prepares chemicals for analyses.
– Raw materials retention monitoring.
– Feed retention monitoring.
– NIR operation.
– Checking of return products in coordination with the lab Technician
– Preferably Licensed Chemist
– With at least 1 year experienced in manufacturing company
– Willing to work in shifting schedule and overtime duty
Contact Person / Details: