EVENT NAME: 4th National Conference of Chemical Laboratories
DATE: 23-25 November 2020 (Monday-Wednesday)
STREAMED VIA: Cisco Webex
REMINDERS (KINDLY READ):
The ICP takes into consideration your ability to follow the guidelines and instructions. Please follow the instructions carefully.
- Make sure to remit first your appropriate registration fee for the event. A scanned copy or photograph of your machine-validated deposit slip or screenshot of your online payment transaction is required to be attached onto the online registration form below. Slot reservation through partial payment or incomplete registration is NOT allowed.
- For active ICP members: Upload a scanned copy or photograph of proof of your active ICP membership (i.e., ICP membership card, official receipt of your ICP membership application, online membership confirmation message) with either the expiration date or registration date clearly seen. Additional fees shall be applied once found otherwise.
- Make sure to review your entry before submitting. The information printed on your name tag, official receipt, certificate, and other related materials will appear as entered in this form.
- A confirmation message containing your registration summary and other information will be sent to your e-mail shortly after submitting your form; please check it immediately.
- In rare instances, the confirmation message may be placed in your spam folder so make sure to check it there as well. For GMail users: check your inbox’s Promotions folder as well. The confirmation message will be sent as long as you have entered the correct e-mail address.
- The ICP may contact you through the e-mail address you provided for any discrepancy regarding your registration, which must be resolved as soon as possible. Failure to resolve before the deadline may forfeit your payment and/or registration to this event.
Fields with an asterisk (*) are required. Maximum size of each file attachment: 1 MB.