The ICP is committed in advancing the professional growth of registered chemists and registered chemical technicians in the country. As such, we offer free posting of your company’s job vacancies related to the chemistry profession on the ICP website.
Kindly refer to the procedure below for us to assist your company in this endeavor.
1. Prepare a soft copy of an official letter of request (PDF file) from your company addressed to
Dr. Fabian M. Dayrit
President, Integrated Chemists of the Philippines
Unit 235 Cityland Pioneer Condominium
128 Pioneer Street, Highway Hills,
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
2. Accomplish the Job Posting Request Form (link at the bottom of the page). The soft copy of your company’s letter of request will also be uploaded on the said form. (NOTE: Only job posting requests related to the chemistry profession may be accommodated.) Please accomplish separate forms for each of your company’s job vacancy.
3. The staff will process your request as soon as possible (one to two working days). A one (1) month posting time will be allotted for the said posting, which can be viewed on the Jobs page of the website.
4. Kindly inform the ICP (via email) if the job has already been taken, or if you wish to extend the posting time on our website.
5. The ICP reserves the right to decline a job posting request if the procedures are not followed, or if it is detrimental to the ICP and/or chemistry profession.
(Guidelines last updated: 28 April 2017)
The ICP will NOT post your new entry if there is still an active posting of the same job vacancy from your company. Thank you.