Reminders (PLEASE READ)
• Make sure to pay first your event registration fee (including those of your guests, if any). A scanned copy or photograph of your machine-validated deposit slip or screenshot of your online transfer transaction is required to be attached onto the online registration form below.
• All newly-registered chemists and chemical technicians are required to become members of the ICP. To register as an ICP member, visit www.icp.org.ph/membership and follow the procedure stated. Oath-takers who have registered for their ICP membership by November 7 will be able to get their membership cards during the oath-taking.
• Oath-takers must be in business attire, while their guests may come in either business or smart casual attire. The host venue has the right to assert their dress code policy while inside their premises.
• Things to bring: A number of companies will be present during the oath-taking ceremony for job recruitment. Please bring sufficient copies of your updated CV and/or ID photos. Also, it is advised that you bring your proof of payment to the event should any irregularity regarding your registration arise.
• Official photographers duly authorized by the ICP will be present during the ceremony. However, photographers that pose as official ones may infiltrate the venue; any transaction made with them will not be honored by the ICP and/or PRC.
• The tickets you have purchased will be distributed just before the oath-taking ceremony starts. Lanes open at 7:30AM for confirmation of registration, while the ceremony proper starts promptly at 8:00AM.
• Venue policy on infants and children: The PICC does NOT allow the bringing in of infants and children. Kindly exclude them from your delegation.
• Heavy traffic is expected going to the venue; please plan accordingly. Parking slots in and around the venue are not guaranteed by the PRC and ICP.
The registration fees (oath-taker and guest alike) are as follows:
|Pay by Nov. 17||On-Site Price|
|PHP 1,250||PHP 2,000|
• Each oath-taker may be accompanied by an unlimited number of guests, provided that they pay for their tickets as well.
• Walk-in attendees may be accommodated, but certain amenities may not be provided.
• Light snacks will be served, courtesy of the host venue.
STEP 1: REMIT YOUR PAYMENT. Deposit your respective payment to the following bank account:
Bank: Bank of the Philippine Islands
Branch: Loyola Katipunan
Account Name: Integrated Chemists of the Philippines
Account Number: 3081-0830-95
Payment may be settled through bank deposit (cash or check) or online transfer. One transaction per oath-taker (includes payment for your guests, if any). Make sure to scan or photograph your machine-validated deposit slip or screenshot your online transaction as you will need to attach it onto the online registration form in the next step.
STEP 2: ACCOMPLISH THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM. Accomplish the oath-taking online registration form (link found below). A confirmation message will be sent to your e-mail shortly after submitting the form.
Cancellation or Transfer Policy: Cancellation or transfer of registration to another qualified individual must be done on or before November 15 (Thursday). Contact Mr. Nick Tan (email@example.com) for this matter. All approved cancellations will be given a refund of 70% of the respective registration fee.
Ms. Julie Trinidad
Office Secretary, ICP
Landline: +63 2 635 3575
Cellphone: +63 907 751 7121
Vicente Sotto St, Pasay City, Metro Manila