- Amending Joint Resolution No. 02 (S. 2020) on the Authority to Sign Analysis Certification of Pharmaceutical Products and their Raw Materials, Food/Dietary Supplements, Health Supplements and CosmeticsThe Professional Regulatory Boards of Chemistry and Pharmacy have released […]
- Report Individuals, Groups, Companies That Avoid Complying with the Chemistry Profession ActThe Professional Regulatory Board of Chemistry (BOC) has recently opened […]
- Statement on the Board of Chemistry’s Issuance of Notices of Violation to Non-Complying Chemical Laboratories6 NOVEMBER 2020 — The Integrated Chemists of the Philippines […]
- On the Purchasing of Chemist Seals from Unauthorized Entities(English Translation) This is to inform the public that the […]
- On the Use of Chemicals to Clean Face Masks and Other PPEs(English Translation) Official Statement of the Integrated Chemists of the […]
- ICP Board Election 2022: ResultsThe ICP Election Committee (ICP COMELEC) would like to share […]
- ICP Board Election 2022: List of Candidates and How to VoteThe following individuals have been nominated for the 2022 ICP […]
- ICP Board Election 2022: Call for NominationsNOMINATIONS ARE EXTENDED UNTIL 3 JUN 2022 23:59 (UTC +08:00) […]
- Call for Nominations to the 2022 PRC Outstanding Professional of the Year in the Field of ChemistryThe Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has opened the nominations for […]
- Results of the October 2021 Chemist/Chemical Technician Licensure ExaminationClick on a link below to view the respective file: […]
- Forensics: Chemistry and the Law (19-20 Jul 2022)The Integrated Chemists of the Philippines (ICP) will be organizing the webinar entitled “Forensics: Chemistry and the Law” on 19-20 July 2022, live via online teleconference software! The purpose of this webinar is for Chemistry professionals to learn about the Chemistry of Forensics which is used as tool to determine the culprit of a crime and aid in an investigation. It will be providing topics on various chemical methodologies used in Forensic Chemistry. It will also highlight the importance of the Chemistry profession to provide the necessary competence to arrive at accurate and reliable test results leading to good decision making in investigations.
- ChemWeek 2022: Chemistry is the Central Science (14-15 Feb 2022)In celebration of Chemistry Week 2022, ICP will host a webinar highlighting the importance of Chemistry as a central science. It will be providing topics on the importance of Chemistry Profession to our society and how the profession contribute to national progress, quality and productivity. It will also tackle topics on how Chemistry Professionals perform their duties and responsibilities based on the Chemistry Profession Act of the Philippines and ethical standards.
Recent Job Postings
- Project Technical Assistant I, Department of Science and Technology – Cordillera Administrative Region
- Science Research Specialist I, Philippine Rice Research Institute
- Quality Assurance & Standards Analyst, Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines, Inc.
- Quality Assurance & Standards Officer, Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines, Inc.
- Chemist Supervisor, FoodFlow Inc.