The term of office of three members of the ICP Board of Directors expires on June 30, 2015. Nominations are invited for the election of the ICP Board members who will hold office starting July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2018. According to the By-Laws of the ICP:
Article I: Board of Directors and Officers of the ICP National
Section 1. Composition of the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors of the national organization shall be made up of at least nine (9) members of equal representation from industry, academe and government institutions. The term of office of a Board member is three (3) years. Every year, one Board member representing industry, academe and government shall be elected from among the ICP regular members in good standing. The members of the Board of the Directors may serve for a maximum period of six consecutive years.
|2015||Dr. Lilibeth Coo*||Dr. Rosalinda Torres*||Edna Mijares*|
|Dr. Fabian Dayrit
Dr. Glenn Alea
|Maj. Victor Drapete
Dr. Veronica Migo
* Terms to expire on June 30, 2015.
- Only ICP members in good standing can be nominated, submit a nomination, and vote. Nomination forms and ballots will be accepted only from the registered email address of the ICP member.
- The nominee must confirm acceptance of nomination by signing the attached nomination form or by sending an email indicating acceptance of nomination. Members may nominate one candidate to each sector. (Click here to download nomination form)
- The winning candidate from each sector will hold office for a term of 3 years (2015-2018).
- The nomination period is from May 5 to June 5, 2015. Nomination forms should be submitted by e-mail to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- The list of nominees will be posted on the ICP website (http://www.icp.org.ph/).
- The election period will be from June 8 to 22, 2015.
- The ICP Elections Committee (ICP COMELEC) is made up of the following: Dr. Glenn Alea, Dr. Veronica Migo and Ms. Priscilla Samonte.