Regular operations at the ICP head office resume on 1 June 2020. However, please be advised of the COVID-19 preventive measures during the general community quarantine. Expect a delay in the delivery of your membership card, chemist seal, or other merchandise especially to areas where strict movement orders are still in place. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
According to Section 41 of the Implementing Rules and Regulations of the Chemistry Profession Act of 2015, all registered chemists and registered chemical technicians are required to become active members of the ICP. The ICP currently has the following types of paid membership:
- Individuals who have passed the Chemist Licensure Examination administered by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) are eligible to become Regular Members.
- Individuals who have passed the Chemical Technician Licensure Examination administered by the PRC are eligible to become Associate Members.
- Non-Filipino nationals who have been granted permission by the PRC to practice the chemistry profession in the Philippines are eligible to become Foreign Members.
NOTE: Passing either of the licensure examination stated does not automatically grant the individual an ICP membership. Relevant fees (given below) must be paid.
Active ICP members are those who have an existing and unexpired membership to the organization. Individuals with an active ICP membership enjoy the following privileges:
|Discounted registration rates for ICP seminars, conferences, etc.||✓||✓||✓|
|Discounted registration rates for Philippine Chemistry Congress||✓||✓||✓|
|Power to nominate a member for ICP board election||✓||✕||✕|
|Power to vote for a candidate during ICP board election||✓||✕||✕|
|Hold an elected ICP board position (e.g. President)||✓||✕||✕|
Be a part of the accredited professional organization of chemists and chemical technicians in the Philippines. Please follow the two-step registration procedure below to become an ICP member.
NOTE: The ICP takes into consideration your ability to follow the guidelines and instructions. Please follow the instructions carefully.
STEP 1 of 2: Remit Your Membership Fee
1. Prepare your membership fee of one thousand pesos (PHP 1000).
- Membership validity is good for three (3) years, unless otherwise earlier revoked by the ICP.
- Make sure to pay your respective fee as indicated above. Partial or tax-deducted payments will NOT be processed. Any excess amount will NOT be refunded.
- New members are automatically listed into the National / Metro Manila Chapter; members renewing their membership may choose which chapter they would like to apply for.
- Delivery Fee: In case of home or work delivery, kindly include a delivery fee of PHP 200 in your payment. (Note: delivery is only applicable within the Philippines.)
2. Remit your payment (bank deposit or wire transfer) to the following bank account:
Bank: Bank of the Philippine Islands
(Branch: Loyola Katipunan)
Account Name: Integrated Chemists of the Philippines
Account Number: 3081-0830-95
For GCash transactions: use “ICP” as the account name.
3. Scan or photograph your machine-validated deposit slip, or screenshot your online transaction. This is one of the files that you will have to upload in the online registration form in the next step. NOTE: Once your payment for your ICP membership has been remitted, make sure to do the next step within ten (10) days.
STEP 2 of 2: Accomplish the ICP Membership Online Registration Form
1. Prepare for the following files to be uploaded in the online registration form (NOTE: each file must not exceed 1 MB):
- Scanned copy or photograph of the machine-validated deposit slip (or screenshot of your online transaction) you used to pay for the ICP membership fee (REQUIRED)
- Scanned copy or photograph of your PRC license application official receipt (or the Accountable Form No. 51) (REQUIRED)
- Your ID picture for the ICP membership card (Maximum dimension: 800 x 800 pixels; maximum file size: 1 MB) (REQUIRED)
- Scanned copy or photograph of your PRC Chemist or Chemical Technician license (only for those who already have it with them)
2. Fill in the necessary details in the ICP Membership Registration Form (link found below). Make sure to review your entry before submitting as the information printed on your membership card will appear as entered in this form. An automatic reply confirming your successful ICP membership registration will be sent to your e-mail shortly after submitting your form. (NOTE: You may also receive an e-mail from any of the ICP staff should there is a discrepancy regarding your payment and/or registration to become an ICP member.)
3. Congratulations, you are now an active member of the ICP! Your actual receipt may be obtained when you pick up your membership card at the ICP head office, or be sent together with the membership card through delivery.
For pick-up at the ICP head office: Claiming of membership cards is only every Friday, from 9AM to 5PM.
In Case of Loss
In case your ICP membership card is lost, the reprinting fee is PHP 200 (delivery fee not yet included). Kindly get in touch with Ms Julie Trinidad (ICP office secretary) as soon as possible (contact details below).
For inquiries on ICP membership, kindly get in touch with Ms Julie Trinidad (ICP office secretary) at the following contact numbers: (02) 8635 3575, (0907) 751 7121. Office hours are from Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5PM.