The ICP currently has the following types of paid membership:
- Regular members are individuals who passed the Chemist Licensure Examination administered by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
- Associate members are individuals who passed the Chemical Technician Licensure Examination administered by the PRC.
- Foreign members are non-Filipino nationals who have been granted permission by the PRC to practice the chemistry profession in the Philippines.
All members may participate and avail of discounted registration rates in activities organized by the ICP such as lectures, seminars, and workshops, and in the annual Philippine Chemistry Congress. However, only regular members have the right to nominate, vote for, and hold an elected ICP board position.
Please follow the two-step registration procedure below to become an ICP member.
Step 1: Remit Your Membership Fee
1. Prepare your respective membership fee:
- PHP 750.00 (for New Member)
- PHP 600.00 (for Renewal of Membership)
Membership validity is good for three (3) years.
2. Deposit your payment to the following bank account:
Bank: Bank of the Philippine Islands (Loyola Katipunan Branch)
Account Name: Integrated Chemists of the Philippines
Account Number: 3081-0830-95
3. Scan or photograph your machine-validated deposit slip. Also, prepare your ID picture for the ICP membership card (Maximum dimension: 800 x 800 pixels; maximum file size: 2 MB). These are needed to be attached to the online registration form in Step 2.
Step 2: Accomplish the ICP Membership Online Registration Form
1. Prepare for the following files to be uploaded in the online registration form:
- Scanned copy or photograph of your PRC license (only for those who already have their PRC licenses with them)
- Scanned copy or photograph of the machine-validated deposit slip you used to pay for the ICP membership fee
- Your ID picture for the ICP membership card (Maximum dimension: 800 x 800 pixels; maximum file size: 2 MB)
2. Fill in the necessary details in the ICP Membership Registration Form (please click on the link below). The information printed on your membership card will appear as entered in this form. Make sure to review your entry before submitting.
3. As proof of successful registration, the ICP office secretary shall send a scanned copy of your receipt (to your email address) as soon as possible. The actual receipt may be obtained when you pick up your membership card at the head office, or be sent together with the membership card through delivery.
For inquiries on ICP membership, please send an email to MembershipICP@gmail.com.