Pursuant to the declaration of the national government and in the interest of the health and safety of our in-house support staff, the ICP is temporarily suspending its daily operations starting 16 March 2020 while the enhanced community quarantine (ECQ) is in effect.
While the online application procedures for ICP membership and chemist seal still continue, please expect delays in the manufacture and delivery of your ICP membership card and/or chemist seal due to the ECQ. Thank you for your understanding.
Reminders (PLEASE READ):
- Each personalized registered chemist seal costs two thousand five hundred pesos (PHP 2,500). Payment must first be remitted to the following bank account (through bank deposit or online transfer):
Bank: Bank of the Philippine Islands
Account Name: Integrated Chemists of the Philippines
Account Number: 3081-0830-95
- When finished, your chemist seal shall contain the following information you have entered on this form (all in UPPER CASE):
- For delivery: kindly refer to the additional delivery fees below:
Within Metro Manila: PHP 325
Luzon (excluding Metro Manila): PHP 380
Visayas/Mindanao: PHP 450
- The ICP and its official seal manufacturer will NOT process orders with incomplete, partial, or tax-deducted payments.
- The ICP shall only issue an acknowledgment receipt, NOT an official receipt, as this is a service provided by the ICP. Should you need an official receipt, kindly add 15% tax (or a total of PHP 2,875) to your payment.
- A scanned copy, photograph, or screenshot of each is required to be uploaded on the order form below (maximum file size: 2 MB): deposit slip or payment transaction you used to pay, and your PRC Chemist License.
- For pick-up at the ICP office: Our office secretary will inform you (via text) if your seal is now ready for pick-up. NOTE: claiming of your chemist seal is done every Friday, from 9AM to 5PM. Kindly coordinate with Ms Julie Trinidad at via landline at (02) 8635-3575.
- To follow up your order, kindly contact Ms Julie Trinidad by calling (02) 8635-3575.
All fields are required. Maximum size of each file attachment: 2 MB.