Reminders (PLEASE READ):
- Each personalized registered chemist seal costs two thousand five hundred pesos (PHP 2,500). Payment must first be remitted to the following bank account (through bank deposit or online transfer):
Bank: Bank of the Philippine Islands
Account Name: Integrated Chemists of the Philippines
Account Number: 3081-0830-95
- When finished, your chemist seal shall contain the following information you have entered on this form (all in UPPER CASE):
- For delivery: kindly refer to the additional delivery fees below:
Within Metro Manila: PHP 325
Luzon (excluding Metro Manila): PHP 380
Visayas/Mindanao: PHP 450
- The ICP and its official seal manufacturer will NOT process orders with incomplete, partial, or tax-deducted payments.
- The ICP shall only issue an acknowledgment receipt, NOT an official receipt, as this is a service provided by the ICP. Should you need an official receipt, kindly add 15% tax (or a total of PHP 2,875) to your payment.
- A scanned copy, photograph, or screenshot of each is required to be uploaded on the order form below (maximum file size: 2 MB): deposit slip or payment transaction you used to pay, and your PRC Chemist License.
- For pick-up at the ICP office: Our office secretary will inform you (via text) if your seal is now ready for pick-up. NOTE: claiming of your chemist seal is done every Friday, from 9AM to 5PM. Kindly coordinate with Ms Julie Trinidad at via landline at (02) 635-3575.
- For inquiries, please contact Mr. Nick Tan (email@example.com).
All fields are required. Maximum size of each file attachment: 2 MB.