According to Section 37 of the Implementing Rules and Regulations of the Chemistry Profession Act of 2015, each registered chemist must obtain his/her own chemist seal. This is to be used in certifying documents such as results of testing analyses, certification reports, and other official papers coming out of a chemical laboratory.
NOTE: The ICP is the only entity authorized by the Professional Regulation Commission to accept orders for the registered chemist seal. Registered chemists who wish to purchase their own chemist seal must place their orders only through the ICP using the form below. The ICP calls on all registered chemists to abide by the Code of Ethics of the Chemistry Profession and NOT engage in the purchasing of chemist seals through unauthorized entities or illegal means.
• The physical aspects of the chemist seal are as follows:
Weight: 1.6 kilograms
Seal diameter: 5.1 centimeters
• When finished, your chemist seal shall contain the following information:
PRC LICENSE #
• Due to physical limitations, only thirteen (13) characters (including spaces and punctuation marks) each for the given name and surname may be accommodated.
• This chemist seal is durable and should last a long time when properly used.
(All indicated prices/fees are per single quantity.)
• Each personalized registered chemist seal costs PHP 2,500.
• The corresponding delivery fees per seal are as follows:
Pick-up at ICP head office: PHP 0
Metro Manila Delivery: PHP 325
Luzon Delivery: PHP 380
Visayas/Mindanao Delivery: PHP 450
NOTE: The corresponding delivery fee must be remitted for the delivery to proceed.
• The ICP shall only issue an acknowledgment receipt, NOT an official receipt, as this is a service provided by the ICP. Should you need an official receipt, an additional PHP 375 per seal must be added to your payment.
Kindly follow the two-step procedure below to purchase your very own chemist seal.
• STEP 1 of 2: Remit your appropriate payment to the following bank account:
Bank: Bank of the Philippine Islands
Account Name: Integrated Chemists of the Philippines
Account Number: 3081-0830-95
Accepted modes of payment: Bank deposit (cash or check); Mobile or Online Banking; GCash*; PayMaya.
*For GCash transactions: use “ICP” as the account name. Upload the transaction receipt (with payment date and transaction reference number clearly shown) after your payment has been processed.
Any interbank transaction fee must be shouldered by the applicant.
NOTE: The ICP and its official seal manufacturer will NOT process orders with incomplete, partial, or tax-deducted payments.
• STEP 2 of 2: Accomplish the Chemist Seal Online Order Form below. You will also need to upload a scanned copy, photograph, or screenshot of the following files in the said form:
1.) Proof of payment
2.) PRC chemist license
Do take note that the maximum size of each file attachment is 1 MB.
• A confirmation message containing important reminders will be sent shortly to the email address you have provided after you submit the form. Kindly check your inbox, spam folder, or Promotions folder for it.
• Chemist seals are made per batch, with each batch containing a specified number of orders as determined by the supplier. The supplier will start processing a certain batch once it has been filled with orders, which may take at least one to two months, depending on the influx of orders.
• For pick-up at the ICP office: Our office secretary will inform you (via text) if your seal is now ready for pick-up. NOTE: claiming of your chemist seal is done every Friday (except public holidays), from 9AM to 5PM. Kindly coordinate with Ms Julie Trinidad (contact details found below).
• To follow up on your order or for other inquiries, get in touch with:
Ms. Julie Trinidad
Office Secretary, ICP
Telefax: (+632) 8635 3575
Mobile: +63 907 751 7121
Office Hours: 9AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday (except public holidays)