Name of Company / Institution: International Engineers (Phil.), Inc.
Work Location: Blk 1 Lot 2B & 2C Los Angeles St. Brgy. Lambakin Marilao Bulacan
Company Brief Description:
A reputable company with business office address located at the commercial district of Makati and a warehouse at Marilao, Bulacan. Current line of business includes representing foreign suppliers for lubes, lubricants, additives and the like. Take pride as an accredited supplier of both oil majors and new oil players serving fuel and lube additives requirements. Not to mention also the small oil blenders. Aside from fuel and lube additives, company maintains an exclusive contract with a multi-national company based in Batangas to supply regularly a specialty product, for the manufacture of base materials for multi-layered printed circuit boards (PCBs). Sales force is composed of licensed Chemical Engineers headed by a young and dynamic management team supported by a handful of employees as office personnel. Now on its final leg, the company eagerly awaits the formal launching of its pet project which will eventually mark another breakthrough in the oil industries.
Job Title: Laboratory Analyst
Type of Employment: Full-time
Available Slots: 1
1. Prepares reagents and solutions and performs standardization in accordance with standard test methods.
2. Performs analyses as defined in the matrix of laboratory tests capabilities and reporting test results according to the Quality Management System policies and procedures.
3. Handles registration, storage, and monitoring of regulated laboratory chemicals.
4. Develops, reviews, and constantly updates product Material Safety Data Sheets and Brochures of company products.
5. Prepares and maintains updated test reports and certificates of analysis of test products.
6. Operates, maintains, and verifies equipment being used for analysis.
7. Performs scheduled inventory for laboratory chemical, tools, and equipment.
8. Ensures compliance to the company and national policies including but not limited to the maintenance of the Quality Management System.
9. Assists the company sales and marketing team in product development by conducting analyses of product research projects, interpreting test results, and developing nonstandard tests.
– Must be a BS Chemistry Graduate (Not Chemical Engineering)
– Licensed Chemist
– 1 year experience in Manufacturing Services
– Open for fresh graduates.
– Ability to work in a team, work under pressure, and works cooperatively and well with others.
– Analytical mind, diligent in work.
– Honest, safety-oriented, has initiative and does not need to be supervised.
– Positive in training and supervision.
– Takes the lead in suggesting improvements.
Monthly Salary Range: PHP 20,001 to PHP 25,000
Contact Person / Details:
Jemilyn A. Rodriguez