Name of Company / Institution: Oxychem Corporation
Work Location: 9328 & 9329 Warehouse Corporate Park, Brgy. Malitlit, Sta. Rosa, Laguna
Company Brief Description:
Oxychem corporation is a manufacturing business that provides cleaning chemicals and supplies in the Philippines.
Oxychem corporation is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
Our office is located in Boni Ave. Brgy. Plainview, Mandaluyong City, while our manufacturing site is located in Brgy. Malitlit, Sta. Rosa, Laguna.
Job Title: Quality Management Supervisor
Type of Employment: Full-time
Available Slots: 1
Primary Purpose of the Position
The Quality Management Supervisor ensures the effective implementation of quality control and assurance processes, and related support systems and programs. These systems and programs help provide a reasonable level of confidence to the organization, its customers, and regulatory bodies that products consistently meet requirements.
The Quality Management Supervisor also ensures the effective implementation of Oxychem Corporation’s Quality Management System (QMS) pursuant to the International Standard 9001:2015.
The QMS aims to standardize Oxychem’s manufacturing operations to be more efficient and to improve customer satisfaction by continuously providing quality products.
The development and effective implementation of programs and related activities are specific to the following critical performance areas of the function:
– Quality control
– Quality assurance
– Document control
– Support programs implementation
– Staff supervision and competency development
– Applied understanding of relevant scientific principles, quality control theory, approaches, tools, and techniques
– Applied understanding of relevant manufacturing requirements, standards, and technologies
– Applied understanding of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) for laboratory management
– Applied understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and HALAL requirements
– Advance knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 International Standard
– Applied understanding of best practices in document control and safekeeping.
2. Skills & Abilities:
– Proficient in the application of quality control and quality assurance processes and has the ability to integrate new technology across all processes
– Proficient in the application of process improvement tools, methodologies, and techniques
– Proficient in conducting internal audits of ISO 9001 quality management systems and procedures
– Proficient in supervising people and maintaining a level of competence among department personnel
– Has the ability to network effectively across all functions and levels with other departments, companies, and regulatory bodies.
– Proficient in oral and written communication
– Proficient in the use of office productivity tools like email, internet, word processing, spreadsheets, business presentations
3. Personal Effectiveness and Behavior
– Has a strong service orientation
– Good team player
– Has integrity
– Creative and resourceful
– Able to facilitate group meetings and discussions for rank and file level employees
– Willing to be assigned in Sta. Rosa, Laguna
4. Education and Training
– Graduate of BS Chemistry
– Licensed Chemist
– With at least 3 years of relevant experience in quality control and assurance.
Monthly Salary Range: PHP 25,001 to PHP 30,000
Contact Person / Details: