Name of Company / Institution: Precisione International Research & Diagnostic Laboratory, Inc
Work Location: Marilao-San Jose Road, Sta. Rosa I, Marilao, Bulacan
Company Brief Description:
Precisione International Research & Diagnostic Laboratory Inc. is one of the state-of-the-art laboratories in the Philippines which provides fast and reliable laboratory analyses. Precisione International is dedicated to being globally competitive by building a culture of excellence that promotes credibility and reliability. We establish strong relationships with our existing and potential clients for business continuity by ensuring customers’ satisfaction. We empower our employees by exploring their fullest potential, creating avenues for continuous learning, promoting health and welfare and providing decent living. We aim to be recognized internationally by different certifying and regulatory bodies. We conform to regulatory standards to preserve the environment and establish harmonious relationships with the community.
Job Title: Chemist
Type of Employment: Full-time
Available Slots: 2-4
• Obtain representative sample for analysis from all incoming requested samples, conduct the required physical, chemical, and mycotoxin analysis, analysis of the organic and inorganic compounds to determine their composition and handle qualitative and quantitative analyses.
• Prepare compounds, test solutions and reagents and perform the appropriate analyses, induce changes in composition of substances by introducing heat, light, energy, and chemical catalysts for quantitative and qualitative analyses.
• Review and certify laboratory analysis results. Ensure its compliance to Fast, Reliable, Accurate and Precise (FRAP) results of analyses.
• Prepare technical reports, work instructions, standards operating procedures and specifications for processes, facilities, products, and analyses.
• Clean and maintain laboratory equipment and instruments to guarantee all technology is in working order, and troubleshoot any problems or issues that arise with laboratory equipment.
Orient newly hired employees regarding the correct operating procedures to analyze physical properties or components of various materials.
• Compliance to rules and regulations, quality policy, quality objectives, impartiality statement, confidentiality agreement and safety, health and environmental protocols of the laboratory.
• Licensed Chemist
• With minimum of 6 months experience
• Knowledgeable in laboratory operations
• Know how in various computer applications
• Capable of utilizing various tools in problem solving
• Awareness with 5S and ISO 17025:2017 is an advantage
• Understanding of Environment, Health and Safety Compliances
• Ability to communicate ideas clearly to all levels in the organization
Monthly Salary Range: PHP 30,001 to PHP 40,000
Contact Person / Details:
Renato Z. Dela Rosa, jr