Name of Company / Institution: NECO Philippines, Inc.
Work Location: 1181 G. Masangkay St. Binondo Maila
Company Brief Description:
NECO Philippines, Inc., a chemical trading company that specializes in: Food Colors, Food Chemicals, Industrial Chemicals, and Electroplating Chemicals
The company was established in 1939 and was originally known as NECO Trading. NECO started in the compounding of flavors, pomades, and perfumes, and later expanded to food colors and related materials.
Job Title: Laboratory Chemist Assistant/Analyst
Type of Employment: Full-time
Available Slots: 2-4
• Conducts analyses of non-food samples following standard and regulatory procedures according to chemical laboratory’s testing capabilities.
• Ensures credibility and accuracy of results through conducting quality control checks during analysis.
• Ensures availability and maintains all chemicals, laboratory materials and supplies needed in the conduct of analyses.
• Ensures the utmost preparation of standard solutions and reagents.
• Records and documents all results of the analysis and provide reports which requires analysis data.
• Renders technical service, when needed, to clients in coordination with the Sales Team.
• Keeps and maintains assigned laboratory work area in good order, observing recommended laboratory practices and safety procedures and regulations.
• Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of the working area.
• Assists in the implementation of proper and efficient disposal of excess samples and waste materials.
• Renders occasional fieldwork or travel to out-of-town offices or branches.
• Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
• College Degree in B.S. Chemistry, B.S. Chemical Engineering (Preferably with Professional Licensure) or other related course.
• With at least 1-year minimum experience in a similar position.
• Preferably 1-year experienced employee specialized in Chemistry or equivalent with a chemical company.
• Knowledgeable in laboratory testing and sampling.
• Highly analytical, flexible, keen on details, trainable and hardworking.
• Must be in good physical condition; No allergies to chemicals.
• With excellent oral and written communication skills (with knowledge of Chinese Fookien).
• Computer literate
Monthly Salary Range: PHP 15,001 to PHP 20,000
Contact Person / Details:
82511961 / 82550901