Name of Company / Institution: JNJ OLEOCHEMICALS, INC.
Work Location: QUEZON AVENUE EXTENSION, BRGY. COTTA, LUCENA CITY
Company Brief Description:
JNJ Oil Industries success story started in the field of oils & fats in 1988 and has become one of the leading producers of edible oils in Quezon, Philippines. Eventually introducing specialty fats & blends even customized solutions into our portfolio to meet the diverse demands in the food manufacturing industry and cater to some major market segments such as bakery, confectionery, snack manufacturing and culinary applications.
As the market continues to evolve and become more complex. We too have grown from basic vegetable refiner to makers of specialty ingredients for personal care & home-care products operated under JNJ Oleochemicals, Inc.
Job Title: QA/QC Analyst
Type of Employment: Full-time
Available Slots: 2-4
• Responsible for helping chemists to develop, research, produce, and observe chemical products and processes.
• Works in laboratories conducts variety of physical testing and administrative duties, maintains a GMP compliant analytical laboratory and monitors production processes.
• Performs laboratory tests for chemical and physical properties of raw materials, process auxiliaries, in-process materials and finished products.
• Properly labels and stores in orderly manner all shipment, marketing, in-process, and quality monitoring samples, raw materials and process chemical deliveries in the sample storage room.
• Inspects the readiness, cleanliness of reactors, vessels, storage tanks and bulk containers prior use.
• Ensures that all retained samples that are due for disposal are properly disposed or recovered according to established SOPs.
• BS. Chemistry or Chemical Technology graduate or any related course;
• Professional Licensure is an advantage;
• 0+ years of relevant experience
• Must possess proper orientation on GMP and HACCP procedures
• Knowledge of common analytical/physical testing techniques with regard to validation process and required regulations
• Detail-oriented, strong laboratory documentation skills are a plus
• Knowledge of validation methods
• Problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office programs
Monthly Salary Range: PHP 15,001 to PHP 20,000
Contact Person / Details:
Cristalyn M. Ilumin