Name of Company / Institution: Franklin Baker Company of the Philippines
Work Location: Purok Santan, Barangay Coronon
Company Brief Description:
Today, Franklin Baker is a privately-held company and one of the largest global suppliers of desiccated coconut products with plants are located in the Philippines at San Pablo, Laguna and Davao, Mindanao. Our products are shipped to over 50 countries worldwide across the US, South America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
We are the leading and preferred supplier of desiccated coconut to major food manufacturers in the U.S accounting for close to a 50% share of total Philippine coconut exports to the USA. With our proprietary pasteurization process you can be assured of high quality products supported by extensive food safety certifications: ISO 9001 & 22000, HACCP, Halal, Kosher and BRC.
Job Title: Specialist, QA Analytical Laboratory Services
Type of Employment: Full-time
Available Slots: 2-4
The Quality Assurance Specialist assigned in the Analytical Laboratory is primarily responsible for the conduct of physicochemical analysis of finished products and ensures that all analyzed finished products have achieved the established standards.
• Must be a graduate of BS in Chemistry
• Must be a licensed Chemist or Chemical Technician
• Must have a strong knowledge and background on Integrated management system on Quality, Food Safety, HACCP, ISO,FSMA, Safety and Environment
• Familiar with lean manufacturing tools such as 5S, GMP and problem solving process
• Proficient in MS office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• At least 1 year working experience in a Food Manufacturing Industry
• Must be willing to work in Santa Cruz, Davao del Sur
• 1 slot for this position
Monthly Salary Range: PHP 15,001 to PHP 20,000
Contact Person / Details:
Jan Rotsen Alfonso