Name of Company / Institution: Precisione International Research & Diagnostic Laboratory, Inc
Work Location: Marilao-San Jose Road, Sta. Rosa I, Marilao, Bulacan
Company Brief Description:
Precisione International Research & Diagnostic Laboratory Inc. is one of the state-of-the-art laboratories in the Philippines which provides fast and reliable laboratory analyses. Precisione International is dedicated to being globally competitive by building a culture of excellence that promotes credibility and reliability. We establish strong relationships with our existing and potential clients for business continuity by ensuring customers’ satisfaction. We empower our employees by exploring their fullest potential, creating avenues for continuous learning, promoting health and welfare and providing decent living. We aim to be recognized internationally by different certifying and regulatory bodies. We conform to regulatory standards to preserve the environment and establish harmonious relationships with the community.
Job Title: Laboratory Analyst
Type of Employment: Full-time
Available Slots: 2-4
• Receive and obtain representative sample for analyses, analyze sample received as per parameter requested by the customers (internal and external).
• Prepare and standardize chemical reagents and solution, religiously follow the standard preparations of solutions to obtain reliable, accurate and precise results.
• For a timely conduct of chemical analyses, ensure that required reagents are available prior to conduct of analyses.
• For a timely and accurately release of laboratory analyses results, ensure that analyses results are properly and accurately recorded after each analysis.
• Clean and performed calibration on the assigned laboratory instrument prior to each use. Prepare report if the equipment is not in normal operating conditions.
• Remove all samples and chemical spillage in the working table; return to each proper place all the chemicals, sample bottles and other laboratory accessories after each use.
• Compliance to rules and regulations, quality policy, quality objectives, impartiality statement, confidentiality agreement and safety, health environmental protocols of the laboratory.
• Participate in PT programs if and when required.
• Licensed Chemical Technician
• Know how in various computer applications
• Capable of utilizing various tools in problem solving
• Awareness with 5S and ISO 17025:2017 is an advantage
• Understanding of Safety, Health and Environment Compliances
• Ability to communicate ideas clearly to all levels in the organization
• With minimum of 1 year experience in laboratory management operations
Monthly Salary Range: PHP 20,001 to PHP 25,000
Contact Person / Details:
Renato Z. Dela Rosa, Jr