Name of Company / Institution:
TJ/H2b Analytical Services Philippines, Inc.
Company Brief Description:
A worldwide laboratory service comprising of 11 facilities
- Perform chemical tests on oil samples as requested or assigned.
- Perform maintenance on laboratory equipment by making calibrations, cleaning equipment, replacing parts, and keeping equipment functioning properly.
- Manage inventory supplies by keeping track of materials used and ordering new items as needed.
- Create periodic reports required by the Laboratory Manager.
- Ensures laboratory and work areas are maintained clean and organized.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Chemistry
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Preferably 1 – 2 years experienced Employees specializing in Chemistry is required for this position.
- A sound technical understanding of the operation and use of key laboratory analytical and test equipment is requirement
- Experience in using, maintaining and troubleshooting Gas Chromatograph (FID & ECD), HPLC and FTIR would be advantageous
- Knowledge and experience relating to the practical and technical operations of an Analytical Laboratory providing diagnostic services would be advantageous.
- Full time position (s) available
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 15,001 to PHP 20,000|
Contact Person / Details:
Maria Teresa Uy-Capacete
0917 820 3665