Name of Company / Institution:
Cement Manufacturers Association of the Philippines, (CeMAP) Inc.
1 Corporal Cruz St. cor. E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Bagong Ilog Pasig City
Company Brief Description:
The CeMAP, as the association of the cement manufacturers of the Philippines, promotes and looks after the interests of its members in the following areas:
- Consistency in the production of high quality cement.
- Development of products and cement based products for the consumers.
- Prevent unfair competition and ensure a level playing field for the manufacturers.
- Leadership in the implementation of sustainable development initiatives.
- Data source for the association members and for government and non-government construction stakeholders.
- Public Relations for the cement industry.
- Assist the QMO to ensure that the CTC meet the requirement of PNS ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
- Ensure that the CTC’s quality procedures and standards are adhered to.
- Support the Chemical Testing Group, Physical Testing Group and Technical Services Group in the preparation of the quality system documentation.
- Coordinate, implement and maintain the CTC’s document control system. Maintain a list of documents and forms (Master List) and identify location of electronic data and printed copies.
- Check, review and organize all copies of the quality system documentation to ensure that the quality manual, procedures, work instructions, forms and other references are consistent and updated and controlled (no unauthorized distribution or reproduction). Ensure easy retrieval of official documents and records when requested by internal or external party, upon approval of the QMO.
- Respond to user requests for documentation.
- Support accurate management of equipment labeling.
- Investigate and implement corrective actions related to document control.
- Assist QMO with new employee inductions especially in proper orientation on document handling and control.
- Participate in trainings as required to achieve the level of competence for the document controller.
- Ensure all documents and records are disposed properly according to the established retention period.
- Prepare minutes of the laboratory meetings and coordinate issues arising/pending for action to person in-charge. Provide copies of the minutes to all groups within one week after the meeting.
- Ensure that all employees of CTC/CeMAP as well as external parties who come to the laboratory to witness/observe/supply/service/audit/assess/undergo training have signed the confidentiality and impartiality agreement.
- Review test certificates for error in customer details based on sample receiving report.
- Assist CTC’s Secretary in proper filing and organization of all official test reports and test certificates.
- Coordinate with IT consultant on the proper and complete back-up of all electronic data.
- Inform all concerned group of the revision/changes in documents and forms.
- Comply with the CTC’s Health & Safety Policies.
- Graduate of BS Chemistry or any science related course
- With at least one year experience in an accredited laboratory for ISO/IEC 17025:2017 or 2005
- Adept with the documentation requirement of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
|Immediate Supervisor:||Quality Management Officer|
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 20,001 to PHP 25,000|
Contact Person / Details: