Name of Company / Institution:
Purebev International Corporation
Km. 42, Governors Drive, Brgy. Hugo Perez, Trece Martires City, Cavite
Company Brief Description:
PUREBEV INTERNATIONAL CORP. IS A FOOD MANUFACTURING PLANT THAT PRODUCES ASEPTICALLY PACKED BEVERAGES LIKE MILK, CHOCOLATE- MILK AND FRUIT JUICE DRINKS.
QA Analyst (Chemical Technician)
- Analyzes CIP concentration of cleaning chemicals during CIP and pH of water final rinse after CIP.
- Conducts routine package integrity evaluation from Filling Machine.
- Checks correctness of top codes of packs and carton boxes at specified frequency.
- Ensures that non-conforming packs during filling operations are not included in good packs.
- Gets aimed samples from Filling Area while Filling Machines are running and labels them accordingly for microbial evaluation.
- Records every event in Filling operators in Package Integrity Monitoring Form.
- Conducts routine checking of hydrogen peroxide concentration and peroxide residue test the finished product upon filling in aseptic packaging.
- Conducts routine calibration of QA Station Lab instruments.
- Prepares reagent (ink solution).
- Conducts routine swab test on production personnel and equipments and routine air exposure test in processing areas.
- Performs aseptic sampling of rinse water from identified sampling points or microbial analysis.
- Conducts checking of concentration of submitted concentrated CIP chemicals.
- Assists Production and Maintenance Departments in water test runs by performing package integrity evaluation.
- Maintains cleanliness in the QA Station Lab.
- Records chemical consumption for every chemical usage.
- Maintains QA retention samples of evaluated empty packs from routine in-line packaging integrity evaluation.
- Assists in troubleshooting activities by isolation of visible defective packs from identified pallets.
- To uphold all Company Rules and Regulation, Health, Safety and Environmental Procedures and the company’s Food Safety Policy
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Food Science, Food Technology or any related allied courses
- Must be a Licensed Chemical Technician (Passed Board/Professional License Exam)
- With or without experience in the food manufacturing industry
- Flexible, hardworking, willing to work in shifting schedule and computer literate.
- With basic knowledge in good laboratory practices, laboratory safety
- Knowledgeable in various laboratory analysis and operation of various laboratory equipments
- With knowledge on GMP, HACCP and Food Safety Standards
- Good communication skills and computer literate
- Good Analytical skills
- With good leadership skills and ability to related well in all levels of the organization
- Willing to relocate in Trece Martires Cavite or in nearby place
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 12,001 to PHP 15,000|
Contact Person / Details: