Name of Company / Institution:
Amherst Laboratories, Inc.
Company Brief Description:
Amherst Laboratories, Inc. (a manufacturing subsidiary of Unilab, Inc.), is the first toll pharmaceutical plant in the Philippines to be certified as EU-GMP compliant in 2009 and recertified in 2012 and 2016 by EMEA Austria. In 2016, it was certified as PIC/S GMP compliant plant by international auditors from HAS Singapore and NPRA Malaysia.
Our pharmaceutical plant is a state-of-the-art facility, designed to produce a variety of prescription products in major therapeutic categories. Many of these products are leading brands in the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam and Myanmar.
QA Analyst (Chemist / Chemical Technician)
- Perform physical-chemical raw materials, in-process and finished product tests as per documented analytical procedures.
- Provide input in the resolution of technical problem, if any, and conduct laboratory investigation.
- Execute testing based on approved standard operating procedures and analytical methods and notify Leaders for deviations observed and/or updating needed.
- Ensure compliance to the given approved testing schedule.
- Coordinate with other QC teams to ensure timely release of laboratory reports.
- Graduate of BS Chemistry, Biochemistry or any related course.
- Registered Chemist or Chemical Technician.
- General knowledge of laboratory techniques.
- Work experience in QC laboratory is an advantage.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing is preferred but not required.
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 15,001 to PHP 20,000|
Contact Person / Details:
Michelle A. Samson