Name of Company / Institution:
International Chemical Industries, Inc.
Km 32 Tuktukan Guiguinto
Company Brief Description:
Inchem was established in 1957 as International Chemical Industries, Inc. to produce basic chemicals for the fast developing Philippine industrial sector. It started out as a manufacturer of Caustic Soda (Sodium Hydroxide), Sodium Hypochlorite and Ferric Chloride.
Today, Inchem is looked to for its experience and track record as a supplier of quality chemicals. Its product line has expanded to supplying Calcium Chloride and Potassium Sulfate in addition to its original three products. Inchem counts among its customers some of the largest and most prestigious corporations in the Philippines.
- Assists in the preparation of reagents and standard solutions.
- Undertakes assay of raw materials except KCl and CaCl2 flakes.
- Conducts analysis of in-process and finished products.
- Issues certificate of analysis when the superior is not around.
- Conducts sampling of in-process products and witnesses sampling of finished products.
- Carries out disposal of samples and other housekeeping activities.
- Registered Chemist
- With or without experience
- Willing to work on shifts
|Type of Employment:
|Monthly Salary Range:
|PHP 15,001 to PHP 20,000
Contact Person / Details:
Mary Ann Fabian