Name of Company / Institution:
Mach Union Laboratories, Inc.
Mach Union Bldg. 335 Real St., Talon Tres, Las Piñas City
Company Brief Description:
Our vision and Mission
To provide clients with the most accurate and reliable analysis, and to be a world class analytical laboratory known for its commitment to quality service in relation to health and environmental concern.
Maximum Utilization, Accuracy, Commitment, Harmony, Unity, Neutral, Impartial, Order, Nurturing
The position includes:
Preparation and analyses of samples with accuracy and precision in accordance to Mach Union’s analytical SOPs. Works independently and as part of a team to meet daily production targets, ensuring hold times and turnaround times are met.
- Confers with the Section Head and Supervising Chemist regarding the procedures and techniques to be followed in conducting tests
- Prepares reagents, standard and control solutions needed in the analyses
- Logs all reagent preparations done for the traceability of chemicals and standards utilized
- Calibrates and operates laboratory equipment and instrument
- Checks the parameters to be analyzed and records date and time of analysis
- Performs chemical tests and procedures using standard or laboratory-developed methods
- Ensures that all test results are documented through the use of log books, laboratory data sheets and printouts and properly endorses to the Chemists and Supervising Chemist for check and review, respectively, when tests are completed
- Uploads data obtained from laboratory testing through the LIMS Matrix System
- Adheres to quality control and quality assurance protocols to ensure the integrity of test results and safety of the work environment
- Monitors stocks and assists in purchasing laboratory supplies and materials
- Develops and validates in-house methods of analysis or modified methods to analyze complex matrices or to validate methods for which there are no applicable standard procedures.
- Responsible in the research test method verification and validation procedures
- Implements and performs Instrument Qualification (IQ), Operation Qualification (OQ) and Performance Qualification (PQ) validations, stability studies, methods validations and method verification
- Ensures that the routine and preventive maintenance program, intermediate checks and verification activities are implemented
- Initiates the request for revisions and generation of documents based on requirements of standard methods and other sources
- Responsible in the identification, documentation and control of nonconforming works including technical and administrative nonconformance related to testing (i.e. equipment breakdown, customer complaints, etc.)
- Canvasses and negotiates new laboratory supplies, equipment and chemicals necessary and applicable in the different testing
- Reports newly acquired equipment for updating of master list and issuance of equipment ID to immediate supervisor and Quality Assurance Department
- Monitors sample preservation in relation to testing, retention and disposal
- Maintains laboratory instruments and scientific equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications to ensure the accuracy of test results and safety of equipment
- Maintains the workplace safety and safe materials handling as appropriate.
- Establishes priorities for the completion of work in accordance with sound time-management methodology
- Supervises Laboratory Aides
- Collects and properly labels hazardous wastes generated
- Handles, investigates and controls complaints whenever a related issue arises in coordination with the QA Manager
- Identifies, assesses and evaluates risks and opportunities as process owner
- Maintains and updates risk registries to assess effectiveness of action plans
- Updates job knowledge by participating in education opportunities
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Performs method validation and verification
- Reports to the Supervising Chemist and Section Head
- Performs other related work assigned as deemed necessary
Must have at least be:
- University or College degree on BS Chemistry, BS Biochemistry, Microbiology, Environmental Science, Chemical Engineering or Agrichemistry, BS Clothing Technology and other related sciences.
- Licensed Chemist / Chemical Technician
- FRESH GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY
|Type of Employment:||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 15,001 to PHP 20,000|
Contact Person / Details:
Laurence James Esteban