Name of Company / Institution:
Lot3, Blk2, Peoples Technology Complex, Brgy. Cabilang Baybay, Carmona, Cavite 4116
Company Brief Description:
Pigmentex Inc. is a chemical-based producing company that provides raw materials for the manufacturing needs of two companies; namely Pacific resins Inc. and RI Chemical Corporation (these are significant, if not major, players in the field of paints, ink and adhesives; among others.
Pigmentex Inc. has its plant in Carmona, Cavite, and has been operating for more than twenty five (25) years now. Due to the growing demand for paints and other chemical-based products, we are aiming at improving our productivity level. To meet this objective, we will be needing qualified and competent people to become part of our growing business.
- JOB SUMMARY
The position’s primary responsibility is to conduct quality assurance tests and inspection of all raw materials and finished products and ensure that these comply with set quality standards and specifications.
The position holder is also responsible in monitoring the proper use and maintenance of all safety and pollution control facilities in accordance with government standards and requirement.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pollution Control
- Review existing safety and pollution control facilities in Pigmentex, Inc., and recommend needed actions to upgrade them.
- Assist in the installation of safety and pollution control devices and policies and ensure that these are in accordance with government standards and regulations.
- Monitor the proper use and maintenance of all safety and pollution control facilities in accordance with government standards and requirement.
- Assist in securing appropriate government licenses for safety and pollution control as well as ensure renewal on time.
- Quality Assurance
- Ensure the integrity of raw materials as they are used in the production processes, the batches as they come out of cooking and the finished goods prior to shipment. Assist, analyze, evaluate production cooks especially during trial and first runs of new or modified products.
- Evaluate present procedures utilized in the checking of raw materials, work-in progress, and finished goods to determine if they meet acceptable standards.
- Analyze and evaluate “To Be Blended”, or “TBB’s” and recommend actions to be taken. Ensure zero-waste in the application of TBBS.
- Determine the mechanics of testing present problems of raw material suppliers, production systems and customers. Analyze bottlenecks and recommend new mechanics to ensure that expectations of suppliers, customers and production are met.
- Maintain confidentiality of Technical documents such as formulations, production procedures at all times. Reproduction of copies shall only be with the approval of the General Manager.
- Review all standard procedures at least once a year and recommend changes as needed.
- Pollution Control
- Essential Competencies
- Must be at least a BS Chemistry graduate.
- Must be computer literate.
- Analytical, flexible and results oriented.
- Must be systematic, receptive, keen on details, creative and trustworthy.
- Must have no allergies to chemicals.
- Desirable Competencies
- Preferably a licensed Chemist.
- With adequate knowledge in industrial safety, pollution control and environmental restrictions.
- Must have at least 1 year work experience in similar line of work in a resin manufacturing company.
- Hardworking and thorough.
- With good oral and written communication skills.
|Type of Employment:
|Available Slots: 1
|Monthly Salary Range:
|PHP 25,001 to PHP 30,000
Contact Person / Details: