Name of Company / Institution:
Empire Oil Integrated Manufacturing Corporation
Km133 Diversion Road, Brgy. Silangang Mayao, Lucena City
Company Brief Description:
EMPIRE OIL Integrated Manufacturing Corporation was established in March 2016. From a small oil mill with only 6 expellers and a copra crushing capacity of 150 metric tons per day, it has grown to become one of the biggest single-plant oil mills in the Philippines. At maximum capacity, the plant can produce an estimated 500 metric tons of crude coconut oil and 270 metric tons of copra cake per day.
Currently, our CNO is sold in bulk to various refineries and manufacturers in the Philippines. Due to our bigger volume, we are now ready to cater to the international market. With plant upgrades underway, we are targeting to begin the operation of our refinery soon.
- Performs required analysis and evaluation of raw materials, packaging materials, in-process and finished products according to sampling plan and as necessary.
- Maintains and conducts verification of laboratory and testing equipment at determined frequency or as necessary to ensure consistent process control.
- Prepares quality documentation and records including but not limited to Quality Monitoring Reports, Test Reports, Equipment Verification, Certificate of Analysis and Corrective Action Reports. Ensures accuracy of records.
- Promotes and monitors the implementation of GMP, SSOP and Food Safety standards to ensure compliance.
- Graduate of B.S. Chemistry, Chemical Technology or any related course
- Professional Licensure is an advantage
Professional Experience, Skills and Competencies
- With knowledge on laboratory techniques and basic laboratory equipment operation
- With good analytical skills and strong attention to details
- Computer literate, proficient in MS Office programs
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
|Type of Employment: Full-time||Full-time|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 15,001 to PHP 20,000|
Contact Person / Details:
Jaica E. Tadiosa