Name of Company / Institution:
Precisione International Research and Diagnostic Laboratory, Inc
Marilao-San Jose Road, Sta. Rosa, I, Marilao, Bulacan
Company Brief Description:
Precisione International Research & Diagnostic Laboratory Inc. (PIRD) started its operations in 1951 as Vitarich Feeds Laboratory providing in-house services for Vitarich Corporation. Due to strong demands of our external customers, PIRD separated from Vitarich Corporation in May 2008.
PIRD is one of BAI accredited laboratories in the Philippines. We conform to regulatory standards to preserve the environment and establish harmonious relationships with the community. We also aim to be recognized internationally by different certifying and regulatory bodies.
Technical Process Head
- The Technical Process Head is responsible for coming up with and implementing the necessary changes for the department or organization to realign with the right objectives and priorities.
- He/she shall be responsible to draft, prepare, edit, check and approve the needed documentation detailing the existing processes; changes recommended, changes implemented, plans and programs and expected outcomes of activities.
- The position validates the implemented changes whether or not they are effective and yielding the desired outcomes and recommends workflow adjustments as needed
- Oversee adherence to standards, accuracy of lab results, including commitments by ensuring timely issue of results and meeting the requirement of Turn Around Time with accurate analytical results
- Oversee the implementation of the quality management systems as applicable to the laboratory and improvement of the quality system. Meet defined quality objectives assigned to him/her.
- Assist the Operations Manager to supervise In-charge/Sr. Analyst for equipment maintenance, preventive maintenance and minimum breakdown
- Review the Proficiency Test (PT), Inter-laboratory Comparison (ILC) and quality check reports, in case of failure, review the corrective action taken.
- Ensure satisfactory investigation and closure of customer complaints & non-conformances within agreed Turn Around Time by checking the appropriateness of root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Identify opportunities for efficiency improvement and cost cutting and lead & implement projects for the same.
- Oversee the completion of the ISO accreditation per timeline.
- Manage ISO project with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive ISO project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from start through implementation.
- Monitor ISO project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze economics of ISO project plans with Department Heads and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review ISO proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Compliance to rules and regulations, quality policy, quality objectives, impartiality statement, confidentiality agreement and safety, health and environmental protocols of the laboratory.
Qualification: Preferably a licensed chemical technician, chemistry microbiologist
Education: Graduate of any science related courses with units in Chemistry; Preferably a graduate of BS Chemical Technology, Chemistry, Biochemistry and Microbiology
Training: Basic training on laboratory management and operations; ISO 17025: 2017 Internal Auditor Training
Technical Knowledge: Quality assurance and quality control; Method verification or method validation; Evaluation of measurement uncertainty; Process innovation and value analysis; Laboratory operations and management; Internal audit; PAB Requirements
Competency and Skills: Project management; Business process modelling; Business process discovery; Organizational change techniques; Business process management communication
Experience: At least five (5) years’ experience as a Technical Process /Quality Assurance Head from a similar or related field. Experience from an ISO/IEC 17025 laboratory or working environment
|Type of Employment: Full-time||Full-time|
|Available Slots: 1||1|
|Monthly Salary Range:||PHP 50,000 and above|
Contact Person / Details:
Ruzen Mae Sarah D. Pascual