Name of Company / Institution:
International Engineers (Phil.), Inc.
Blk 1 Lot 2B & 2C Los Angeles St. MMISA Phase 3, Brgy. Lambakin Marilao Bulacan
Company Brief Description:
A reputable company with business office address located at the commercial district of Makati and a warehouse at Marilao, Bulacan. Current line of business includes representing foreign suppliers for lubes, lubricants, additives and the like. Take pride as an accredited supplier of both oil majors and new oil players serving fuel and lube additives requirements. Not to mention also the small oil blenders. Aside from fuel and lube additives, company maintains an exclusive contract with a multi-national company based in Batangas to supply regularly a specialty product, for the manufacture of base materials for multi-layered printed circuit boards (PCBs). Sales force is composed of licensed Chemical Engineers headed by a young and dynamic management team supported by a handful of employees as office personnel. Now on its final leg, the company eagerly awaits the formal launching of its pet project which will eventually mark another breakthrough in the oil industries.
- Responsible for performing analyses as defined in the matrix of laboratory tests capabilities and reporting test results according to the Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Provides and issues Test Results as means of reflecting the quality of products that company is offering in accordance with standard and regulatory procedures.
- Keeps and maintains the laboratory always in functional use and compliant with any regulatory operational requirements including the use of chemicals.
- Set up lab test equipment to complete specific procedures.
- Perform chemical tests on materials and samples as requested or assigned.
- Manage inventory and supplies
- Calibrate and clean equipment and replace worn or broken parts to ensure equipment functions properly
- Adhere to safety standards and regulations, including wearing proper protective equipment
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Chemistry.
- Preferably Less than 1- 4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing Chemistry/Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Full Time position (s) available.
- Laboratory analytical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Familiarity with software programs like Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to operate electrical and non-electrical laboratory equipment
- Comfortable handling potentially dangerous substances, such as flammable liquids and biohazards
|Type of Employment:
|Monthly Salary Range:
|PHP 15,001 to PHP 20,000
Contact Person / Details:
Jemilyn A. Rodriguez