The following individuals have been nominated for the 2022 ICP Board Election (click on the name of a candidate to view their brief profile and statement of candidacy):
The election (through online voting) will be from June 13 (Monday), 9AM until June 27 (Monday), 11:59 PM.
Only active REGULAR members of the ICP are allowed to cast their votes; an active member is a registered chemist who has an unexpired membership to the ICP (June 2022 to June 2025). Associate members (those with “A” in their membership card number, or members who are chemical technicians) and foreign members of the ICP are NOT required to vote.
The voter is required to present any one of the following proofs of active ICP membership:
- uploading a scanned copy / photograph of your ICP membership card, or
- uploading a scanned copy / photograph of your ICP membership application official receipt, or
- uploading a scanned copy / photograph of your ICP membership confirmation e-mail, or
- uploading a scanned copy / photograph of your ICP regional chapter membership certificate, or
- by typing in your ICP membership card number, or
- by typing in your PRC chemist license number (provided you are an active ICP member).
The ICP Elections Committee (ICP COMELEC) shall verify the validity of the voter’s active membership to the ICP before his/her ballot is duly counted.